$9.99 ($0.62 / Count)
FREE delivery: Tuesday, Dec 6 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: DK0988 US
($0.62 / Count)
($0.59 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: DK0988 US
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
8 Pairs Double Sided Exfoliating Gloves Body Scrubber Scrubbing Glove Bath Mitts Scrubs for Shower, Body Spa Massage Dead Skin Cell Remover
|Price:||$9.99 ($0.62 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Shower Gloves Quantity: You will get 8 pairs, 16 bath gloves total. Contains 8 different colors: red, light purple, purple, light blue, dark blue, light green, pink. colors may vary since their function is more important than the color. You can share it with your family and friends, and 8 different colors make it easy to distinguish.
- Body Scrub Gloves Size：Highly flexible, one size can be stretched to accommodate most hand sizes, suitable for women and men. The elasticized wrist makes sure the exfoliant shower scrubs stay in place.
- Material: Made of 100% high quality nylon material which makes it durable.
- Gentle exfoliation, these exfoliating gloves for the body are gentle for sensitive skin and everyday use and slough away dead skin cells.
- Function: Improves skin texture, promotes healthy skin, activates blood circulation, and makes the skin smooth. Reuse can soften rough, dry skin. It can prevent pore blockage and acne.
Customers also search
8 Pairs Exfoliating Bath Gloves, 8 Different Colors Double Sided Exfoliating Gloves Body Scrubber Scrubbing Glove Bath Mitts Scrubs for Beauty Spa Massage Skin Shower Scrubber Bathing Accessories.
Exfoliating Shower Gloves Made of 100% high quality nylon material which makes it durable. The foam is very rich, the bath massage is very good.Gloves are elastic and will be adjusted to the size of different people's palms when they are taken. Exfoliating Gloves can effectively remove, dirty waste on the skin, the material soft and moderate will not scratch the skin. Suitable for cleaning your body while bathing and can be massaged.
How to use:
Place the exfoliating bathing gloves on top when in use. Wet the gloves with water and then apply soap. Gently apply pressure to your body as you scrub with exfoliating gloves. When finished, rinse with water and lay flat to dry. Washing the whole body, clean very thorough, but also massage, exfoliation, very comfortable.A practical gift for sharing it with family and friends. If you use them on your face and shoulders, you may need to reduce stress, because these are sensitive areas of the body and require very gentle exfoliation.
These beautiful and practical exfoliating gloves can be cleaned and reused after use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.66 x 6.3 x 2.95 inches; 6.38 Ounces
- Item model number : Paubea123
- UPC : 725732089108
- Manufacturer : Mooerca
- ASIN : B07G6LJBS6
- Best Sellers Rank: #31,742 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #109 in Bath Sponges
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My family: They love these. They exfoliate nicely. They are not harsh or abrasive. And they stand up well to multiple uses in a single day. They will want to purchase again. (i.e. me to order them again LOL)
My review: Not bad but I had another brand/seller whose gloves were better. Sadly they are no longer available through Prime so I purchased these instead. I'm the one with the most sensitive skin in the family so here's why I say they are "not bad."
1) They are not as soft as the other gloves I have used. While I understand they need to exfoliate, they can do that job with a softer feel to them. The others I have tried in the past handled this for me wonderfully. After using these I feel raw, inflamed, and reddened. I had to stop using mine. Tossed it out with the trash.
2) They are NOT durable for my usage. Let me preface that statement with this fact, I have longer than average nails. (natural without any acrylic or gel overlays). My nails push through the material like butter resulting in my fingers protruding from the gloves' tips and scratching myself painfully (if I'm not careful). I was tempted to wrap my nails in band-aids to help but that is completely counterproductive.
3) The material breaks down easily. It shreds quickly. I can only get two or three washes out of them before they have to be tossed.
I won't be ordering these again for my usage. I will search for something better for me.
Note: My star reviews are a combination of myself and my family members' ratings.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.