Exfoliating Brush For Razor Bumps and Ingrown Hair Treatment, Silicone Face Scrubbers, Face and Body Exfoliator Set - Perfect for Dry Brushing, by Dylonic
|Price:||$9.97 ($9.97 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- BANISH & PREVENT BUMPS – Toss out the expensive soaps, creams, and razor bumps treatments that only irritate your skin! Dylonic has the key to getting rid of ingrown hairs and razor bumps. Treat and prevent unsightly red spots anywhere with Dylonic’s exfoliating brush!
- SMOOTH & SOFTEN ANY SKIN TYPE – For sensitive to dry skin, coarse to curly hair — stubborn razor bumps don’t discriminate! Dylonic’s unique design features super fine, soft bristles for gentle razor bumps and ingrown hair treatment on any kind of skin. Use it on even the most sensitive skin for soft, sensuous results!
- EXFOLIATE WET OR DRY – Relieving and preventing embarrassing bumps shouldn’t be a burden! Made for use as either a wet or dry brush, the Dylonic body exfoliator is the essential addition to your hair removal routine. Watch it become your go-to tool for your legs, armpits, intimate areas, and more!
- TREAT YOUR SKIN WITH EXFOLIATING SET – Skincare is our specialty, so we’ve sweetened the deal with 2 Complimentary Silicone Face Pads! In addition to your soft-bristle body brush, enjoy a pair of silicone face scrubbers! Gently invigorates your face as each pore gets a deep clean!
- RESULTS YOU LOVE OR A REFUND – Our goal is to give you the confidence to show off silky smooth skin free of any undesirable bumps! So if Dylonic isn’t everything you dreamed, don’t worry. Our 100% Money Back Guarantee has you covered.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Imagine beautiful, bump-free skin. With Dylonic, it’s just a brush away!
There’s nothing worse than spending time and money on hair removal only to have to hide the irritating red bumps that follow!
Dylonic doesn’t want you to cover up another day. You deserve to show off the skin you’re in with confidence! So we developed the easy, chemical-free solution to both ingrown hairs and razor bumps!
Touchable, soft skin is just a click away!
It’s small and lightweight, great for use on wet or dry skin of any type, and exfoliates as it heals, leaving behind radiant, soft skin! See and feel the bump-free difference as dead skin cells are massaged away, follicles clear, and tricky ingrown hairs dislodge, revealing healthy, sexy skin!
Consider your skincare routine complete.
Don’t forget that you can call a pair of flexy face exfoliator pads your own with your Dylonic purchase!
Each silicone scrubber has a micro-exfoliating texture, which gently invigorates your face as each pore gets a deep clean! For a super refreshing, sudsy feeling with every wash, you’ll be glad to have your pair of silicone face brushes in hand!
x1 Exfoliating Body Brush
x2 Flexy Silicone Face Scrubbers
Get the smooth, bump-free skin of your dreams and add one to your cart TODAY!
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My skin has never been smoother! The facial brushes are so delicate that you can’t really feel that it’s exfoliating, but my skin has never been softer, or felt cleaner.
And the body brush is just as amazing. It’s cleared up the unsightly bumps I had due to ingrown hairs, and there was zero pain involved.
This is a great set, the price is perfect. I definitely recommend it.
The brush fits nice in my hand and I am a pretty tall person. On my face it felt weird the first time around and it took some time to get use to. After using the brush for over a week or so I must say I think the brush is working to help loosen the ingrown hairs in my beard area.
If it was a science trick to getting rid of ingrown hairs I would have figured it out along time ago. This brush helps the process and I am happy with my purchase.
I would recommend this brush and I would buy it again.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.