|Item Weight||44 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 7 x 8.2 inches|
|Item model number||34XCD|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||34XCD|
Exide Orbital 34XCD Sealed Maintenance-Free (AGM) Deep-Cycle Automotive Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 100 minutes of reserve capacity to operate audio equipment, DVDs, hydraulic pumps and other accessories
- Sealed valve-regulated battery is non-spillable and can be mounted upright or on its side in your car
- Highly absorbent glass mat separators provide cushioning for better vibration resistance
- Sealed, maintenance-free design produces no gases under normal operating conditions
- 18 Month Free Replacement Warranty from Date of Purchase
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. I can't use my current battery mount to hold the battery in place as the strap goes accross the middle.
2. My plan to clean up my accessories wired to the battery with extra terminals is not possible.
3. I cannot return this item.
TLDR: this is NOT the 4 post battery pictured.
So far, so good. I ran a test on this battery and I can get about 2.5-3 days backup out of it, which works out to be about 50Ah at that rate. This battery spends most of its time on a Battery Tender waiting for an emergency. The value of this battery is unparalleled, with Prime shipping, you get this thing shipped 2 days for free.. which means you get the battery for what many sellers want to simply SHIP a battery to you. Definitely a great value. Haven't used the reserve capacity yet or anything like that, but for my purposes, it works just fine. I am probably going to pick up another so I can either create a basic grid or have one to power the equipment and one to charge at work.. provided they still have power. Haha.
The reviews are correct, this battery is incorrectly pictured. This was not an issue, as I only needed the one set of terminals, but just pointing that out for other readers.
Update: battery went dead after 7 months of use, but seems to be working now. Still haven't figured out what caused it to go dead.
While technically my battery isn't dead yet (same vehicle, made it pretty again), a half hour of radio drains it to where it has trouble starting. But it's still going. My Tacoma has 188k on it now, I suppose it is possible my alternator brushes wore to the point it wont charge, but I doubt it. In the next week I'm going to find somewhere nearby that sells them and grab another. As said in the title, sure as hell buying another.
I contacted amazon prior to purchase. The assured me the pic was correct and that if it wasn't they would accept a return. But I got just what I needed.
AGM batteries are more expensive. Can't say for sure that it will be worth it. We'll see.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The battery died and had to replace it twice within the warranty period and it also died 2 weeks after the warranty period ended so I had to purchase another battery, it wasn't an... Read morePublished on April 30, 2014 by David
powers the 2500 watt inverter in my van without problems and AGM design ensures it will keep doing it for a long time.Published on January 11, 2014 by Wes K.