|Item Weight||46.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 6.8 x 8.7 inches|
|Item model number||FP-AGM24F|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FP-AGM24F|
Exide Edge FP-AGM24F Flat Plate AGM Sealed Automotive Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 710 CCA; 120 MIN RC at 25A
- Non-spillable AGM construction
- Greater capacity to better handle the heavy loads placed on today's batteries
- Outperforms conventional batteries across life test including heavy use stop and go traffic with high electrical demands
- Excels in one of the toughest automotive stress tests proving sustained performance
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
ACDelco 94RAGM Professional AGM Automotive BCI Group 94R Battery
Optima Batteries 8004-003 34/78 RedTop Starting Battery
Optima Batteries 8040-218 D35 YellowTop Dual Purpose Battery
XS Power D3400 XS Series 12V 3,300 Amp AGM High Output Battery with M6 Terminal Bolt
Odyssey 34-PC1500T Automotive and LTV Battery
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6.77 x 10.2 x 8.65 in||6.9 x 12.4 x 7.5 in||6.88 x 10 x 7.8 in||6.75 x 9.38 x 7.69 in||—||—|
|Voltage||—||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) products featuring SureLife Graphite Technology. This technology maximizes available energy capacity to help the battery perform at a higher level longer. With Exide Edge, you get more protection against battery failure to help vehicles stay strong and perform like new longer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One year in service update: Everything with the battery is working fine.
This battery replaced the 12 volt auxiliary battery in a 2007 Camry Hybrid. The Panasonic factory original went almost 9 years and 83,000 miles. Based on other reviews on Amazon I chose the AGM 24F model. The unit arrived in 4 days and had a Jan. 2016 build date. Here's my experience on the change out.
1) Although the AGM 24 model has the correct orientation of the top connectors, the AGM 24F will fit. The 24 F has the advantage of lower price and is available on Amazon Prime, so total cost is less. Just place the positive terminal facing forward.
2) A Toyota dealer will charge around $500 for a replacement battery installed.
3) During changeover I kept a 12 volt source in parallel to the + battery cable and chassis ground. Car computers etc. never had a power interruption. I didn't get any warnings or error codes. Think through the steps ahead of time so you don't cause a short circuit.
4) The change out of the battery cables is easier if you just pull the existing battery out in to the trunk compartment.
5) Pull the vent fitting off the old Panasonic battery. The Exide AGM24F has the vent tube positioned near the positive post, right where the vent hose is on the car. Use the old fitting and a short (one inch) section of 1/4 inch ID hose to adapt to the new battery vent tube.
6) Pry off the temperature sensor and wires from the old battery and glue or bond to the new battery. Use care to avoid damaging the sensor or wires.
The battery has been working fine. I'll provide updates if needed.
Update: I called Amazon, they called Exide while I was on the phone with them and the Exide rep was rude to both of us, Amazon issued me a refund. So, avoid Exide, but props to Amazon for their excellent customer service.
I keep this battery in the back of my SUV as a spare, which means it gets hot when I'm parked under the sun.
The last time I charged it was 6 months ago.
When I checked it today, it was still fully charged.
Most recent customer reviews
Short life. I lost money on this product.