|Item Weight||46.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 7.1 x 7.1 inches|
|Item model number||FP-AGM78|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FP-AGM78|
Exide Edge FP-AGM78 Flat Plate AGM Sealed Automotive Battery
|Price:||$189.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.00 (24%)|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 770 CCA; 120 MIN RC at 25A
- Non-spillable AGM construction
- Greater capacity to better handle the heavy loads placed on today's batteries
- Outperforms conventional batteries across life test including heavy use stop and go traffic with high electrical demands
- Excels in one of the toughest automotive stress tests proving sustained performance
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Exide Edge FP-AGM78 Flat Plate AGM Sealed Automotive Battery
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.08 x 10.2 x 7.11 in||7.3 x 10.9 x 7.2 in||6.88 x 10 x 7.8 in||6.8 x 10 x 7.8 in||6.8 x 9.32 x 7.62 in||7.5 x 11.9 x 7.6 in|
|Voltage||—||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts|
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) products featuring SureLife Graphite Technology. This technology maximizes available energy capacity to help the battery perform at a higher level longer. With Exide Edge, you get more protection against battery failure to help vehicles stay strong and perform like new longer.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
Lasted 12 months daily driving. Not worth the price tag.