|Item Weight||74.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.7 x 13.9 x 9.8 inches|
|Item model number||XMC-31|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_XMC31|
Exide XMC-31 MEGACYCLE AGM-200 Sealed Maintenance Free (AGM) Marine Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 925 CCA at 0 degrees F, 1110 CA at 32 degrees F
- 200 minute reserve capacity
- Dual terminal design
- Absorbed glass mat separator is engineered for optimal recombination rates to avoid cell dry-out and provide superior element compression assuring stabilty under extreme vibration and high cycling operation
- 24 Month Free Replacement Warranty from Date of Purchase
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Odyssey 31-PC2150S Heavy Duty Commercial Battery
Odyssey 31M-PC2150ST-M TROLLING Thunder Marine Dual Purpose Battery
Vmaxtanks MR137 AGM Battery 120AH Marine powerboat pontoon Boat ideal for 55lb thrust -110lb thrust Minn Kota, Newport Vessels, Cobra, Sevylor and other trolling motors. VMAX MR137-120 Deep Cycle 12V 120Ah Battery BCI group 31
VMAX857 AGM Battery 12 Volt 35AH Marine Deep Cycle HI Performance Battery ideal for boats and 18-35lb minn kota, minnkota, cobra, sevylor and other trolling motor (12V 35AH, GROUP U1)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||East Coast Jeeps||BatteryMart||bargainshore||bargainshore|
|Item Dimensions||—||16.6 x 11.1 x 12.3 in||16.8 x 11.1 x 11.9 in||—||—|
|Voltage||—||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts||12 volts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Exide Technologies knows the importance of worry-free time on the water and has your answer - the MegaCycle AGM-200. The MegaCycle AGM-200 features 2x better cycling, 12x more vibration resistance and 40% greater charge acceptance over conventional 31 series flooded batteries. The benefits don't stop there, the MegaCycle also features between 925-1110 CCA with up to 200 minute reserve capacity.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be aware that the true deep cycle Exide Nautilus Gold NG-31 battery has a 15% greater amp hour rating and sells on average for $160. Getting a battery for $50 less that provides 15% more power is what I will be doing when these die.
People have complained about the battery being shipped all the way from California to them and its not being properly packaged and receiving it damaged as a result. My experience was a little different. I live in California and the battery was shipped across the country from Pennsylvania. The carton was designed for shipping the battery and provided 1" of protection on all sides.
The battery was produced in May and arrived with 85-90% charge so I put it on a charger to get it to 100% charge level.
It does have both the standard battery posts and 1/4" studs for copper terminals depending upon what is already in place.
I ordered a second battery as I wanted both the ones for my camper to be identical. Second one arrived in a few days and was in perfect condition and of recent manufacture. No idea what the problems were in the past or their causes but at this point in time Amazon has the process under control for this product at least.
It should be understood that like most "marine" batteries it is not a true "deep-cycle" battery and should not be discharged more than 50% on a regular basis. It safely provides 50 AH for a trolling motor and not the 100 AH as one might expect. Deeper discharges will greatly shorten the life of the battery. At least for trolling this still provides about 10 hours of operating power for the average 50 lb. thrust motor.
Flooded acid deep-cycle batteries are not as shock resistant and have to be kept away from sparks and flames and they need to be kept upright and periodically topped off with distilled water. The other drawback to a flooded type battery (which people experience with their car's starter battery) is that they are affected more by low temperatures and lose more of power at temperatures below 40 degrees F.
1) You really should have a serious battery charger for this type of battery. I'm using an SS-15A1-OB 15A/12V charger/maintainer on it. However, if you do not need to do anything but maintain it, the SEM-1562 charger will work if you are only planning on maintaining the battery with it; the XMC-31 battery requires a serious charging source.
2) It's important to get a version of this battery that is relatively new. If you are purchasing multiple batteries, you want them manufactured at the same time (there is a label on the left side of this battery that tells you the month and year).
3) I found that the battery is about two years old and I got it when it was already 6 mos old. I then noted that at about 18 months it only had 75Ah of capacity (I have an AMP/HOUR tester). So that means the battery was about 25% degraded, which was concerning, as it had never been completely discharged and was on a battery maintainer.
4) Amazon warranties these batteries, but there is no fast turn around time. It appears they have a contract with Exide, and if you have the proper test equipment... you'll get the battery replaced as long as it's still in warranty, hasn't been abused, and you have the right test equipment.
I purchased this battery to be part of a solar system for running a Phillips Respironics 550p BiPAP SV unit when the power goes out. This battery is a monster, and can run the CPAP equipment WITH the heater for several days.