|Item Weight||74.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.7 x 13.9 x 9.8 inches|
|Item model number||XMC-31|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XMC31|
Exide XMC-31 MEGACYCLE AGM-200 Sealed Maintenance Free (AGM) Marine Battery
|Price:||$249.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 925 CCA at 0 degrees F, 1110 CA at 32 degrees F
- 200 minute reserve capacity
- Dual terminal design
- Absorbed glass mat separator is engineered for optimal recombination rates to avoid cell dry-out and provide superior element compression assuring stabilty under extreme vibration and high cycling operation
- 24 Month Free Replacement Warranty from Date of Purchase
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Be aware that the true deep cycle Exide Nautilus Gold NG-31 battery has a 15% greater amp hour rating and sells on average for $160. Getting a battery for $50 less that provides 15% more power is what I will be doing when these die.
People have complained about the battery being shipped all the way from California to them and its not being properly packaged and receiving it damaged as a result. My experience was a little different. I live in California and the battery was shipped across the country from Pennsylvania. The carton was designed for shipping the battery and provided 1" of protection on all sides.
The battery was produced in May and arrived with 85-90% charge so I put it on a charger to get it to 100% charge level.
It does have both the standard battery posts and 1/4" studs for copper terminals depending upon what is already in place.
I ordered a second battery as I wanted both the ones for my camper to be identical. Second one arrived in a few days and was in perfect condition and of recent manufacture. No idea what the problems were in the past or their causes but at this point in time Amazon has the process under control for this product at least.
It should be understood that like most "marine" batteries it is not a true "deep-cycle" battery and should not be discharged more than 50% on a regular basis. It safely provides 50 AH for a trolling motor and not the 100 AH as one might expect.Read more ›
1) You really should have a serious battery charger for this type of battery. I'm using an SS-15A1-OB 15A/12V charger/maintainer on it. However, if you do not need to do anything but maintain it, the SEM-1562 charger will work if you are only planning on maintaining the battery with it; the XMC-31 battery requires a serious charging source.
2) It's important to get a version of this battery that is relatively new. If you are purchasing multiple batteries, you want them manufactured at the same time (there is a label on the left side of this battery that tells you the month and year).
3) I found that the battery is about two years old and I got it when it was already 6 mos old. I then noted that at about 18 months it only had 75Ah of capacity (I have an AMP/HOUR tester). So that means the battery was about 25% degraded, which was concerning, as it had never been completely discharged and was on a battery maintainer.
4) Amazon warranties these batteries, but there is no fast turn around time. It appears they have a contract with Exide, and if you have the proper test equipment... you'll get the battery replaced as long as it's still in warranty, hasn't been abused, and you have the right test equipment.
I purchased this battery to be part of a solar system for running a Phillips Respironics 550p BiPAP SV unit when the power goes out. This battery is a monster, and can run the CPAP equipment WITH the heater for several days.
not having to mess with the acid and water levels priceless!
Recharge time is fast.
My UPS man wasn't thrilled and had to use his hand truck to rollroll it up to my door so I gave him a cold bottle of water and thanked him profusely. Haha.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered 4 batteries and one of them came with missing parts. it seem like it was used and returned. Called amazon and the matter was resolved instantly. Read morePublished 22 days ago by est1101
Battery came fully charged at 12.9 volts. Unfortunately the battery was manufactured in May of 2015 and was shipped to me in late June 2016. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Andy shaffer
Great batteries. As others complained, they were a year old. They came charged and are holding a charge.Published 3 months ago by Ben Fisher
This was my second attempt on this battery. The first battery arrived with both battery terminals pushed into the battery itself. Now the second battery arrived with no DATE CODE. Read morePublished 3 months ago by David L Dzuris
The batteries are a great addition to my wind and solar power system. Good quality with a very good warranty really means a lot to me. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Roger Shuttlesworth