Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 3, 2012
It was so humorous and was very realistic. It brought you to reality but kept you laughing. Really great guide to keep you on your feet and not down in the dumps. Gives both perspectives. Altogether great book!
on January 22, 2003
I read this book over and over..every single time I go through a breakup and I can't tell you how much it helps!! I moped around for weeks and found this book. And I learned how to laugh (once again) on my own. Time heals all wounds, but you might as well be laughing while healing right??
on October 7, 1998
My new boyfriend bought me this book to help me "exorcise" my old boyfriend....it worked wonders, and I ended up reading many passages aloud to family and friends. This book is hilarious!! I will definitely read ANYTHING Ms. Kuster writes! where can I find more? She is a gem.:)
on March 8, 1999
I read this book after about 6 months after I had been dumped. Do I wish I had had it right away. Elizabeth Kuster brings humor and sincerity to women on dealing with their exes...she is a mastermind. I suggest this book to any women who is still having post-break-up heartache.
on February 8, 2000
Great book makes you feel good and laugh but at the same time it helps you realize your not alone in what your going through and this book not only makes you laugh but it helps you to get through this hard time.
on September 5, 2005
This book is very entertaining and a fun to read. You dont have to have a broken heart or getting over a break up to read this book. The writer is very witty and amusing.
on July 5, 2006
This isn't a book to help you get over your ex. It made me laugh though when I wasn't in the best of moods after my break up. So, if you just broke up and need a not so serious self-help read, go ahead and get this. If anything, it WILL make you laugh!
on December 1, 2007
this is a fabulously funny book. Definately helped me get over my ex! Hightly recommended!