Industrial Deals Beauty Ghosted Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One New LG Stylo 4 | $249.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on September 24, 2017
I was thinking this was just what I needed but when I put the cap on it it slowly slips off by itself, I can’t imagine it staying on in a pocket pack or pouch. Yes the lighter is in correctly and seated all the way. If it wasn’t such a pain to return I would but sadly it’ll end up in a drawer or chunked in the trash.
4 people found this helpful
on December 9, 2016
We have several of these and use them as part of our EDC kit. Preserves the lighter by preventing accidental discharge while in your pocket. Some reviewers have complained about getting the lighters back out again. So far this has not been an issue for us.
3 people found this helpful
on October 23, 2017
Second one I've bought. I put one in car kits for emergencies and they're great
on March 27, 2017
A little pricey for what it is but it works great
2 people found this helpful
on April 27, 2017
Handy for those wet and windy days camping. Works well. No complaints or improvement suggestions.
on January 11, 2018
The perfect way to protect my primary source of fire starting.
on May 1, 2017
Great product, fits well with the full size Bic.
on May 27, 2018
as expected
on December 3, 2017
Not worth the cost now that I have the item. Somewhat cumbersome to use, good in theory from the pictures but not so much in practice. I would say overall the product is worth about $5 based on functionality once you receive it.
on October 27, 2017
I attached a carabiner to it and hang it on my back pack where it always handy.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question