Expand-A-Lung Breathing Fitness Exerciser
|Price:||($29.95 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
- Highly Effective - Offers the widest range of inspiratory/expiratory resistance levels to meet anyone's needs. From low resistance for respiratory rehab patients, gradually increasing to a high resistance level for competitive athletes. Improves endurance, breath holding and shortness of breath. Easy To Use - Only one moving part. Turn the valve to the left to decrease the air flow in order to create more resistance and turn it to the right for the less.
- Very Compact, only 4" tall - You can take it anywhere and use it anywhere (Pocket Sized). Extremely Comfortable. The flexible medical grade silicone mouthpiece is extremely comfortable, providing excellent fit and seal. Once in your mouth, you don't even need to hand hold it.
- Highly Durable - Heavy duty plastic construction and 100% rust proof.
- Immediate benefits - It will open the airways into your lungs that have been partially obstructed over the years, due to natural aging, pollution, poor physical condition, and smoking (if applicable). Long term benefits - Will target and develop the respiratory muscles ( the diaphragm and intercostals) to help you inhale more volume of air/oxygen into your lungs and to exhale more carbon dioxide out.
- Proudly made in The USA!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The flow of air in and out of the alveoli is called ventilation and has two stages: inspiration (or inhalation) and expiration (or exhalation). To accomplish this, the whole thorax moves and changes size, due to the action of two sets of muscles: the intercostal muscles and the diaphragm. These are the muscles that are strengthened by using the Expand-A-Lung Breathing Resistance Exerciser. In essence, you inhale more oxygen, and you exhale more carbon dioxide. The result is a substantial improvement in shortness of breath and endurance through better breathing. All is done naturally, with the help of the Expand-A-Lung Breathing Resistance Exerciser. 5 year unlimited warranty for parts and labor.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not sure yet about the benefits in the gym. To me my true test will be hiking in CO above 9000ft. How will my stamina improve in the altitude? I will follow up.
Follow up -- I started noticing the difference in the gym. I was taking deeper more filling breaths during recovery. As an aging asthmatic, I think it's normal for us to start taking shallower and shallower breaths and this does in fact seemed to have retrained my lungs to except bigger breaths.
On my back country hike, I crushed a 6 mile hike. I wasn't nearly as winded or exhausted. I have to believe this lung exerciser is working.
on a sad note, I will have to buy a new one. My dog chewed mine up.
Top reviews from other countries
However, I had no indication of where I was ordering from and when I was able to investigate, it turns out that it came from some strange place and cost me almost double the retail price! I was taken. Embarrassing!
I had kinda thought that I could essentially trust Amazon, but now my confidence is badly shaken. Live and learn.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.2 x 4.49 x 1.46 inches; 1.76 Ounces
- Item model number : BD12512
- Date First Available : April 24, 2014
- Manufacturer : Expand-A-Lung, Inc.
- ASIN : B00JWTRA5I
- Best Sellers Rank: #35,884 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews: