Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno PCB for Musical Instruments

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 29, 2012
I'm a fan of oxo in general, so I had high hopes for these drawer dividers.
They did not dissapoint. I believe they are as close to a real divided drawer as you're going to get without a handyman. They're not perfect, and they can pop out of you don't put them in tightly enough or put them in too tightly, but I have these to organize my infant's dresser and they're great.

I have 3 sets going on 3+ months now. Each set is 2 dividers, and I actually used a full set in each of 3 drawers.

Top drawer (which now becomes 3 compartments): undershirt type Onesies, Sleepers, Socks
Middle drawer: Pants, Tops/Styled onesies, Sweaters
Bottom (deep) Drawer: Towels/washclothes, Swaddles, hats/bibs/mittens/other accessories

Works for me - I'm happy and recommend these highly. Easy to use and install, and hold up well. Turned my 3-drawer dresser into 9 compartments
on November 25, 2011
Love these oxo drawer dividers. They are sturdy and of great quality. I own a few brands of drawer dividers, none are as good as these. I have progressive, etc etc. They are somewhat wobbly. Only complain is that they can be cheaper. The 4 inches tall ones are also limited in their length, say max of 16 inch, hence I have to buy the 5 inch kitchen ones for my closet drawers.
on September 29, 2012
These dividers are nice because they are made of strong and sturdy plastic. However, they were too tall for some of my drawers (like top dresser drawers for socks, etc.) Also, it is sometimes difficult to make the button that "locks" these dividers into the length you've chosen stay "locked." Instead, if the divider is not angled just right, the botton keeps popping up and making the divider fall over.
on August 9, 2012
These looked so simple I wasn't sure they were worth the $... but I love them. Exactly what I needed to change our baby's dresser from a jumbled mess into nicely organized sections. The dresser seems to hold so much more now, plus, I can actually find what I'm looking for. I'm thinking about buying a few more for my own dresser. If only they were a little cheaper!
on May 10, 2012
These are perfect. They do just what they are supposed to...divide a large drawer into smaller compartments to help keep clothes organized. They are easy to use and remove and look clean and neat. The rubberized ends will not damage the inside of your drawers. I bought one pack to see if I liked it and ended up buying three more 2-packs. Do not hesitate to get this item.
on January 22, 2013
These dividers were easy to install and very stable inside the drawer. I use them in a couple of my baby's room drawers and they are great. They are thick though for small drawers. Check the size before buying. Would definitely recommend them.
on November 7, 2012
These are a fantastic addition to organizing and adding even more space to a changing table/dresser for a nursery. I highly recommend them. They are well made and easy to use. You could use them for any drawers. Great product.
on September 16, 2012
love these! i'm finding out i love almost everything OXO makes. these are sturdy and look clean in the drawer. actually when you get your items back in the drawer the dividers are almost invisible...unobtrusive. planning on buying more.
on January 26, 2012
These are sturdy and work great in my 15 1/2 depth drawers. I didn't want to pay that much, but it was worth it to get something solid and not particle board junk.
on December 11, 2012
The dresser drawer dividers accomplished exactly what I expected. They don't move around in the drawer and they are adjustable to fit various drawer sized.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question