- File Size: 1808 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: MLR Press (December 11, 2015)
- Publication Date: December 11, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019002U3U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,167,399 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Expanding Horizons (Love in Germany Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
M/M BDSM, Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Inked Rainbow Reads.
This is a continuation from Grenzen, book 1 in this series. I enjoyed this story just as much as the first book. The characters were true to themselves and I love how they were able to continue their lives - teacher and programer but still maintain their BDSM lifestyle.
While I can understand why Ryan was hesitant to reveal his lifestyle to anyone, especially given the previous book and his terrible co-worker, I felt that McHart was almost manipulative in his story telling this time. I was so angry at Julian for multiple reasons, but most of all, because he was the Dom, I sympathized more with Ryan than Julian. Maybe that's wrong, but overall, I felt that the scenes that led up to their fight, the scenes during their fight and even a few scenes after their fight were almost all Julian manipulating Ryan.
Finally, when the conflict has resolved, I felt like even though things turned out OK, Ryan was even more justified in his reluctance. And, despite everything being fine in the end, it was a lesson learned the hard way for Julian.
The chemistry between the two characters was still sizzling and I really did enjoy the book, even though I kind of rail on Julian.
I was given this book by Inked Rainbow Reads in exchange for an honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Science Fiction