Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on November 10, 2011
This book was very meaningful to me. I was going through a painful break up and reading this book gave me hope and focus. I have sent if as a gift to my friends mother who 60 and single looking for the right relationship and just sent it to my friend who is 40 and looking for love. Its a great book to cleanse the way, get your mind right so you know what you want and what you dont want. I can't quote anything to add validity to my review. But the one thing I remember is clearing the way for your soulmate. I was so sad because I felt I had already met my soulmate and he left me. How could I find another? Well here I am, having another child at 38 with the love of my life (not the one that I thought was my soulmate). This book helped me. If it works for me, it will work for you.
on June 19, 2015
very powerful book. great exercises that really clarified for what I wanted. I worked this book about 5 years ago and I just recently met the man I've been waiting for!
on July 7, 2014
I LOVE this book!!! I read it about 8 years ago and then got serious with using it about 6 years ago. I bought this one for a friend who is ready to call someone into her life and we will work through this short and simple, but powerful process.

I used the principles in Kathy Freston's book to manifest my husband!!! 2 months after working through the book he entered my world. Because I had been working on the 7 Spiritual Steps, I was able to recognize him!! We were married a little over a year later. That was 6 years ago and I know he was the miracle I had expected!
on February 24, 2015
A book that gives insight, instruction, inspiration and inner wisdom.
on September 18, 2013
Emotional heart warming informative. Joyful and full of exercises to help propel you forward. Got 3 invitations after reading this book.
on June 14, 2015
Excellent
on May 20, 2011
It really is a great book, full of practical advice and techniques to learn how to break old thinking/behaving patters, to invite a true love into your life. Very nice read as well as practical.
on September 25, 2014
Great and wonderful book!