2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Peak Expedition Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board — Durable Lightweight Touring SUP with Stable Wide Stance — 11' Long x 32" Wide x 6" Thick
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$200.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUILT FOR EXPLORATION: Designed for the paddle board warrior, the inflatable SUP board features a hybrid nose for fishing, touring, snorkeling, spear fishing, or recreational paddling in all weather conditions
- 35% LIGHTER CONSTRUCTION: Weighs only 19.5 lbs when inflated and the extra wide stance ensures a stable and sturdy stand up paddleboard; soft EVA deck pad adds comfort for additional rider or dog, plus room for equipment; Up to 275 lb. weight capacity. Variety of color choices.
- READY TO SURF iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE: Ideal for all skill levels and water conditions, the set includes a PEAK inflatable paddle board, paddle, coil leash, high pressure pump, and fin; all fits in the included carry backpack. Quick to inflate and store.
- TOUGH 6” MILITARY GRADE PVC CONSTRUCTION: Puncture-resistant tough outer shell means no worrying about dings or damage; lightweight design with nose and tail carry handle for easy transport; front and rear bungee cord secures water bottle and gear.
- USA-DESIGNED AND RISK FREE RETURN: 30 day guarantee and 1 year warranty on materials. USA-based company with USA customer service. Affordable, authentic, and built for convenience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Designed for the Paddle Board Warrior
This versatile iSUP comes equipped with all the bells and whistles you need for an epic adventure. The PEAK Expedition Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board was created for versatility and durability and is ideal for men or women. From sunny to stormy conditions, this paddle board can tackle it all. The Expedition’s hybrid nose will cut through chop like a great white shark. Take it in fresh water or salt water (just rinse it afterward), and not in large waves. It is ideal for flat water. Perfect for all-around paddling, fishing, touring, snorkeling, spear fishing or recreation. There’s even room to easily fit an extra person, your dog, or cooler on the board with you.
The PEAK Expedition Inflatable Paddle Board is built tough from the highest quality military-grade PVC and drop-stitch material. The result is a lighter, stiffer, more durable paddle board without any extra weight. The 6-inch thickness makes it much more stable, and the non-slip grip ensures a steady ride. The foam top is comfortable to stand or kneel on and won't ding or scratch easily. This board rolls up and fits into a portable backpack. It’s also easy to strap down on the roof of your car (or getaway golf cart). Every PEAK model has a handpicked colorway and a unique design. You'll turn heads on the water with the Expedition.
This set comes with a PEAK iSup accessory bundle that contains:
- 3-piece aluminum adjustable travel paddle
- Coil ankle leash
- Carry backpack
- High-pressure dual action pump with pressure gauge (All PEAK boards feature a Halkey Roberts valve and should be inflated to 13-15 PSI for optimal stability and performance)
- Removable, snap-in travel fin (no tool required)
- Patch kit (does not include glue due to shipping restrictions)
All included accessories match the color combination of the board you choose. A matching paddle, leash, and travel bag come standard in your accessory set. Look good, feel good!
Your Expedition is Calling
EASY TRANSPORTATION & STORAGE
PEAK iSUPs roll up to a compact size that you can store just about anywhere.
VERSATILITY & MULTIPLE HANDLES
Enter and exit the water with all your gear on your SUP with ease. The carry handles are conveniently located at the nose and tail of the board, making it easy to transport and maneuver.
This inflatable SUP is perfect for:
QUICK INFLATION & DEFLATION
It takes 5-7 minutes to inflate with electric pumps or 10 minutes to inflate with the included high pressure hand pump.
How to Deflate:
Paddle Board Basics
The size and convenience of the PEAK Expedition make it ready for the ultimate portable adventure. Read on for general information on how to choose your perfect board.
Selecting your SUP
Choosing a stand-up paddle board can be daunting. With a wide range, type, and size, you'll want to consider where you plan to ride, the type of riding you'll do, and unique paddler preferences.
Types of Boards:
Inflatable SUP: Inflatable paddle boards are easy to transport, store at home/car, and are super durable. These boards are great for beginners and intermediates.
Epoxy SUP: Epoxy boards provide optimal performance and are the best option for stand-up paddle surfing, SUP racing, and long-distance paddles.
Yoga SUP: Yoga stand up paddle boards provide a stable and comfortable platform for your yoga flow or fitness routine.
Fishing SUP: Fishing stand-up paddle boards comes equipped with all the features you will need to reel in the catch of the day.
Surfing SUP: Surfing stand-up paddle boards are designed for responsiveness in small- to medium-sized waves.
Touring SUP: Touring boards have a unique nose shape and are constructed for long distance expeditions and flat-water paddling.
All Around SUP: These are the most versatile type of stand-up paddle boards and are perfect for a variety of SUP activities.
You want to choose a SUP that has enough volume (buoyancy) based on your weight and experience level to properly float and perform. If the paddler is too heavy for a board, the board will sit lower in the water and thus create more drag, making it difficult to pick up speed. Length, width, and thickness should be considered when deciding which size of paddle board is right for you. Remember to account for the added weight of the gear you plan on bringing as well. As such, if you plan to use your SUP for fishing or long adventures, you’ll likely want to choose a SUP that’s more buoyant. It’s important to mention that being too light for a board is not something a rider has to worry about, as it doesn’t make a difference.
PEAK Expedition Model Specifications
|11' Board Dimensions||11' x 32" x 6"|
|Board Weight||19.5 lbs|
|Rider Weight||Up to 275 lbs|
|Skill Level||Ideal board for beginner, intermediate & advanced paddlers|
|Water Conditions||Flat-water paddling|
PEAK was founded in 2015 by veterans of the stand up paddle board industry who weren’t satisfied with any of the affordable options on the market. We set out to build the industry’s most stable and reliable inflatable stand up paddle boards capable of offering season after season of fun on the water. We stand behind our products, with our knowledgeable and passionate service team that’s still based in Southern California. Whether you’re interested in exploring your local waterways, taking your yoga routine to the lake, or just spending quality time on the water with friends, family, and pets, we’re here to support you. More than anything else, we care about sharing our passion for getting on the water as often as humanly possible.
PEAK exists to share the love of stand up paddle boarding by providing customers and employees with the inspiration, confidence, tools, and support they need to reach for their full potential through an active lifestyle.
To change what people think is possible on an affordable inflatable stand up paddle board.
Authenticity, value, design, convenience, and exceptional customer relationships.
|PEAK 12' Titan Royal Blue Large Multi Person Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board||PEAK 3 Piece Aluminum Adjustable Stand UP SUP Travel Paddle||PEAK Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Replacement Snap in Center Fin|
|Key Features||This board rolls up to a compact size with a cinch strap and fits neatly just about anywhere||Breaks down into three pieces making it super easy to transport and travel with||Just slide and lock in. No pin or screw needed|
|Size||12' x 45" x 8"||Convert your paddle from 65" - 86"||Fits ALL PEAK Paddle Board inflatable models|
|Rider Capacity||Supports up to 500 lbs|
|What's in the Box||2x Adjustable 3-piece alloy paddle with nylon blade (yes, they float), travel duffle bag, 2x GRI high pressure dual action 15 PSI pump with gauge, dual valves, 9-inch nylon snap-in center fin + 4 quad side bites|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I unboxed these paddleboards (we bought two) and was immediately impressed by the quality. I was still thinking how could these be stable enough to stand on on when there isn't even a hard platform attached to them? Well I used the pump, which took a few minutes to inflate, and was very impressed that they were quite stable. I am not sure what the internal chambers on this paddleboard look like, but when inflated they are super stiff and actually feel like there is a hard surface inside.
They are light enough to carry around and are compact enough when deflated to use the backpack straps and walk or hike to your paddleboard destination. These are fantastic we got a lot of use out them on a vacation down the Jersey shore. They were stable in the ocean with small to medium waves. They were very comfortable and easy to use in the protected bay areas. These are great and I think they will get a lot of use.
Customer service was awesome when I finally was able to reach out to them about my wrong/missing items! LOVE my peak board! Handles awesome and is very stable to stand on. Plus plenty of room for pups and extras with the bunjees on the front and back of the board.