- Paperback: 172 pages
- Publisher: Buddhist Publishing Group (November 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0946672261
- ISBN-13: 978-0946672264
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #638,398 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Experience Beyond Thinking: A Practical Guide to Buddhist Meditation Paperback – November 1, 1992
|New from||Used from|
"The Other Woman" by Sandie Jones
“The Other Woman is an absorbing thriller with a great twist. A perfect beach read.” ― Kristin Hannah, #1 New York Times bestselling author of "The Great Alone" Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Diana St Ruth has been a practising Buddhist since the early 1960s. She lived in a Buddhist Community in Devon from 1989-1993 and is the editor of Buddhism Now. She is also the author of several books on Buddhism.