- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 6 edition (July 28, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195177681
- ISBN-13: 978-0195177688
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.2 x 7.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #612,138 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Experience of Philosophy 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Daniel Kolak is at William Paterson University of New Jersey. Raymond Martin is at Union College.
Top customer reviews
I recommend this book for any introductory philosophy course as well as to any experienced philosopher wanting to expand their philosophical knowledge base.