- Mass Market Paperback: 896 pages
- Publisher: University of Ottawa Press; Revised edition (January 1, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0776602454
- ISBN-13: 978-0776602455
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,596,439 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Experiencing: A Humanistic Theory of Psychology and Psychiatry Mass Market Paperback – January 1, 1989
|New from||Used from|
Mass Market Paperback
About the Author
Alvin R. Mahrer, author of 17 books and approximately 250 other publications on psychotherapy, is Professor Emeritus at the School of Psychology, University of Ottawa, and recipient of the Researcher of the Year Award at that University.
Hes has been honoured by several divisions of the American Psychological Association as a Distinguished Psychologist of the Year, a Living Legend in Psychotherapy, and a recipient of the Rollo May Award for Pursuit of New Frontiers of Knowledge.
His astounding 45 year career has focused on his development of Experiential Psychotherapy.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|