- Series: The Western Ontario Series in Philosophy of Science (Book 58)
- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1997 edition (April 30, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792344774
- ISBN-13: 978-0792344773
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,630,168 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Experiencing Nature: Proceedings of a Conference in Honor of Allen G. Debus (The Western Ontario Series in Philosophy of Science) 1997th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.