- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Zeig, Tucker & Theisen (July 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1891944975
- ISBN-13: 978-1891944970
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #498,066 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Experiential Psychotherapy with Couples: A Guide for the Creative Pragmatist Paperback – July 1, 2002
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Filled with clear examples and exercises, this book offers practical guidelines to therapists interested in experiential orientation -- Richard C. Schwartz, Author of Internal Family Systems Therapy, and coauthor of Family Therapy: Concepts and Methods