- Paperback: 172 pages
- Publisher: Carolina Academic Pr; Workbook edition (June 30, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594601542
- ISBN-13: 978-1594601545
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.2 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,864,067 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Expert Learning for Law Students Workbook Workbook Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Michael Hunter Schwartz is Professor and the Director of the Ex-L program at Charleston School of Law. He was formerly a professor at Western State University College of Law where he directed the law school's S.T.E.L.L.A.R. law student program.