Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Sony A6300 / A6000 - GLASS
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Your Expert Shield is made from optical grade glass cut to fit your Sony scren.
- Your Expert Shield comes with a no bubble guarantee.
- Your Expert Shield also comes with a no scratch guarantee.
- Actually, your Expert Shield is pretty much guaranteed to make you happy (we guarantee it).
- Also fits the Sony A6000.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Just swapped your wage packet for a Sony camera? Good decision. Where some people respond to the smile of a new-born infant or the aroma of lavender, you have your priorities straight. For you, itÍs a nicely weighted casing, great CCD, a lightning-fast chip and amazing video recording.
We get it. These things are cool.
But what about scratches? How will you preserve all that mirrored beauty and perfection of form?
Ah, you bought a screen protector? Maybe you spent a couple of bucks. But you soon realized you might as well have used plastic wrap. Your screen had more bubbles than a foam machine at a kidsÍ party.
Luckily, youÍve got Expert Shield. Money canÍt buy a better screen protector. (Although we will accept a used Maserati.) TheyÍre guaranteed for life.
What makes Expert Shield screen protectors so darn good? Well, you know those triple-choc brownies you love? Well, we adopt a similar layered approach.
The first layer is silicone gel that grips your screen like a magnet (without actually being one). We then layer in an ultra-hard mask to keep off deeper scratches. Finally, the top layer is a durable plastic that keeps your camera screen as shiny and bright as a spinifer. Whatever that is.
Customer service? Your screen protector is precision-cut according to make and model. ItÍll last longer than any other. ThereÍs no glue or residue. And under your guarantee, weÍll replace it in the time it takes to say "Lifetime GuaranteeÍ.
Buy now. Or risk unbearable sadness.
Note: This is our Tempered Glass version designed for Sony Alpha A6300 / A6000
Top Customer Reviews
1. Do apply in a steamy bathroom. Not fogged up so you can't see your nose, but get the humidity high to eliminate the static charge that will draw dust, especially in winter/dry seasons. I think this is the single most important thing to get this right. That and use the microfiber cloth many many times to get every last bit of dust, fingerprints, marmite, etc off the screen before applying. Then wipe it down a few more times. And again.
2. Not mentioned in the instructions: I highly recommend the "hinge method" of applying screen protectors to any device (camera, phone, what have you). Get some low-adhesion painter's tape (called blue tape in the USA). Don't use duct tape or you will rue the day.... Before removing the thin protective sheets on either side of the screen protector, use strips of tape to attach one side to the camera. On my a7r, I taped the bottom edge. This allows the screen protector to swing down and up, to keep the positioning perfect (allowing you to focus on the next steps instead of your twitchy, shaking hands). Then check the screen for dust AGAIN. Now swing the protector away from the screen, and pull off layer 1 slowly and from the hinge side. You can use strips of the blue tape to make more "handles". Lower the protector down onto the screen slowly so that the grippy stuff can attach along a line moving toward the top of the camera. Even after removing dust a zillion times, you may (as I did) get a dust particle stuck under the protector. Take another piece of painter's tape, lift the protector away just enough, and use the tape to catch the dust particle (either down on the glass, or upwards on the screen protector. Lower it down again, rub out any air bubbles with the credit card you've maxed out to buy your camera, and then gingerly pull of layer 2. Voila, perfect fit, no bubbles, joy. Go have some marmite on toast.
Sorry for the long windedness. If this made no sense (or even if it did) check out this video, which is for smart phones but works for cameras too:
I also posted a question for this screen to see if anyone has been able to get their shield to lay flat on a A6500. No one has responded that they were able to get a good fit, and a couple others have found the same result as I where it does not lay flat.
UPDATE: Expert Shield is a nice company to deal with because they saw my 3 star review of the matte finish and they sent me a crystal clear version for free in exchange for me to update my review. I received the crystal clear screen protector fast, even though they shipped it from Britain. I was able to install it perfectly with no bubbles and it's like I can't even tell it's on there! Check out the photo and see for yourself. This gives me peace of mind because it's protecting my screen and there's no loss in clarity. For me, the crystal clear is the way to go because the Sony a7s ii has an electronic viewfinder anyway so if you're outside and the glare is too much then you can always hold the camera up to the eye piece.