- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (December 29, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849311977
- ISBN-13: 978-0849311970
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,703,643 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Expert Witnessing: Explaining and Understanding Science 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
"This book will be of interest to any professionals who have been called upon to serve as an expert witness, whether it is the first or 100th litigation they have been involved in." -Journal of Environmental Quality