$49.99 ($3.12 / Ounce)
Tuesday, Dec 6
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Needed Nutrition
($3.12 / Ounce)
($2.97 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Needed Nutrition
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Needed Expertly-Formulated & Tested Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Powder for Prenatal, Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, & Postpartum | Grass-fed, Pasture-Raised, Hormone-Free | 1lb
|Price:||$49.99 ($3.12 / Ounce) $47.49 ($2.97 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||16.0 Ounce|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- SKIN & TISSUE HEALTH - Collagen Protein directly impacts both the ease of and recovery from vaginal births and C-sections, as well as supporting pelvic floor integrity and preventing vaginal tearing and stretch marks
- IMMUNITY & GUT HEALTH FOR MAMA & BABY - 15g of protein with a tailored amino acid profile meet the elevated protein requirements during pregnancy and support a growing baby and mama’s changing body when other sources of protein fall short
- MAMA’S OVERALL WELLNESS BEFORE, DURING & AFTER PREGNANCY - helps manage blood sugar and weight, nausea, joint pain, and other ailments resulting from protein deficiencies
- INSPIRED BY NATURE, SUSTAINABLE & CLEAN SOURCING - ethically sourced from the hides of grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free bovines from New Zealand, contains no inflammatory ingredients unlike most other protein powders sourced from dairy, soy, grains, or legumes, free of the quantity of heavy metals and other toxins found in most plant-based protein powders.
- EXPERTLY-FORMULATED AND TESTED - Developed in partnership with naturopathic and functional medicine doctors, as well as other researchers, practitioners, and real moms; easy-to-take, optimally-absorbed, and tailored for before, during, and after pregnancy. Verified product from thisisneeded.com
Most women aren’t meeting their protein needs during pregnancy and postpartum. Mamas need protein for blood sugar management, minimizing nausea, and growing baby's cells and the placenta. Collagen is in an optimal form for all of this. It also supports mama's joints, pelvic floor tissue, and skin elasticity. Our hydrolyzed Collagen is ethically sourced from the hides of grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free bovines from New Zealand. Take before, during, after pregnancy — and even beyond. 30-day supply, unflavored powder. Available Now.
- Package Dimensions : 9.13 x 7.28 x 3.27 inches; 1 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 19, 2020
- Manufacturer : Needed.
- ASIN : B08GBVF3V2
- Best Sellers Rank: #38,050 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #273 in Collagen Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
hydrolyzed bovine Collagen
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I heard about Needed by way of my best friend who is a clean eating/ingredient guru who shared their Instagram profile. After diving through their content one afternoon, I went ahead and bought the collagen protein to give it a try. This collagen protein is AMAZING and I am swearing off all other protein powders. Not only does it not clump like other protein powders, but the consistency works seamlessly with everything I've mixed it with. The bag is huge and is lasting me so I don't feel like I have to constantly reorder even though I'm using it every day.
Highly recommend this to anyone looking for clean ingredients who wants to take the "figure out how to add collagen protein to my diet" to-do off the long list of things you've been meaning to do forever and haven't because it feels overwhelming to start the research circuit. Love love love Needed.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.