Other Sellers on Amazon
Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition (Explicit Content - ADULTS ONLY!)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Exploding Kittens NOT SAFE FOR WORK Edition is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and boob wizards and sometimes butts.
- This NSFW Edition of Exploding Kittens is an ADULT ONLY party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box includes a hologram for authenticity.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
What Is This?
Exploding Kittens is a highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. It was the most funded game in the history of Kickstarter and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world. This NSFW edition features cards illustrated by The Oatmeal that are too horrible to include in a kid-friendly version.
HOW IT WORKS
You Draw Cards
You put cards on the table and take turns drawing from them.
Until You Explode
If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you explode and are out of the game.
You can avoid exploding if you play a Defuse Card. Defuse Cards distract the Exploding Kittens with things like laser pointers, kitten yoga, and catnip sandwiches.
You can also play various cards to skip your turn, attack other players, peek at the deck, or secretly relocate an Exploding Kitten Card.
'It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you.
|Exploding Kittens: Original Edition||Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition||Imploding Kittens: Expansion of Exploding Kittens||You’ve Got Crabs||You’ve Got Crabs: Imitation Crab Expansion||Bears vs Babies|
|Number of Players||2-5||2-5||Add 1 extra player to any Exploding Kittens game||4-10 (Team based)||-||2-5|
|Includes Wearable Accessories||No||No||Yes||No||Yes||No|
Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens. This NSFW version of the game contains the full version of Exploding Kittens, but the artwork on each card has been replaced with content too horrible/amazing to be used in the original Exploding Kittens game. The NSFW Edition can be played with 2 to 5 players or combined with another deck to play with up to 9 players.
Compare with similar items
Joking Hazard Game
Exploding Kittens Card Game
Imploding Kittens: This is the First Expansion of Exploding Kittens
Cards Against Humanity
You've Got Crabs: A Card Game From the Creators of Exploding Kittens
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cards Against Humanity, LLC||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.38 x 4.41 x 1.5 in||4 x 8 x 2.75 in||4.41 x 6.38 x 1.5 in||12.2 x 8.66 x 0.67 in||7 x 4.12 x 2.7 in||6 x 2.6 x 3.7 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game essentially have 9 types of cards:
1. Exploding kitten card - what you want to avoid
2. Attack card - make the next player draw 2 cards increasing the chances of them drawing an exploding kitten card
3. Skip card - Skip you turn, so you don't have to draw a card (which may potentially be a exploding kitten card)
4. Favor card- Force an opponent to give you a card form his or her hand
5. Shuffle card - As the name implies shuffle the deck if you assume or know (with the see the future card) you'll be drawing an exploding kitten card
6. See the future card - see the top 3 cards in the draw pile. Great when combined with any other cards
7. Defuse card - save yourself from an exploding kitten
8. Nope card - Prevent any action of a card used by your opponent
9. Other cards - cards not part of the 8 mentioned, but if you have multiple you can use them for special combos such as stealing a card from another player.
Game is very simple to pick up and play, and the instructions are very easy to grasp. Once you and your friends get good at the game you'll be countering each other left and right as you guess what cards your opponent has and try to outwit them.
Card stock is similar to casino cards. The art design and writing on the cards are very witty and sometimes gross (for the NSFW edition)
I believe there's an app version of the the original exploding kittens on iOS and Andriod. It's only $1.99 (each person has to purchase the app) and is cheaper if you have frequent friends who play the game. But if you have guest over a few times a month or year it may be better to stick to the physical version as it's very odd to convince your guests to purchase the game on their smartphone or tablet in order to play the digital version
Overall very tension filled game with friends