Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition (Explicit Content - ADULTS ONLY!)
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exploding Kittens NOT SAFE FOR WORK Edition is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and boob wizards and sometimes butts.
- This NSFW Edition of Exploding Kittens is an ADULT ONLY party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
This NSFW version of the game contains the full version of Exploding Kittens, but the artwork on each card has been replaced with content too horrible/amazing to be used in the original Exploding Kittens game. The NSFW Edition can be played with 2 to 5 players or combined with any other deck to play with up to 9 players.
Top Customer Reviews
The game essentially have 9 types of cards:
1. Exploding kitten card - what you want to avoid
2. Attack card - make the next player draw 2 cards increasing the chances of them drawing an exploding kitten card
3. Skip card - Skip you turn, so you don't have to draw a card (which may potentially be a exploding kitten card)
4. Favor card- Force an opponent to give you a card form his or her hand
5. Shuffle card - As the name implies shuffle the deck if you assume or know (with the see the future card) you'll be drawing an exploding kitten card
6. See the future card - see the top 3 cards in the draw pile. Great when combined with any other cards
7. Defuse card - save yourself from an exploding kitten
8. Nope card - Prevent any action of a card used by your opponent
9. Other cards - cards not part of the 8 mentioned, but if you have multiple you can use them for special combos such as stealing a card from another player.
Game is very simple to pick up and play, and the instructions are very easy to grasp. Once you and your friends get good at the game you'll be countering each other left and right as you guess what cards your opponent has and try to outwit them.
Card stock is similar to casino cards. The art design and writing on the cards are very witty and sometimes gross (for the NSFW edition)
I believe there's an app version of the the original exploding kittens on iOS and Andriod. It's only $1.99 (each person has to purchase the app) and is cheaper if you have frequent friends who play the game. But if you have guest over a few times a month or year it may be better to stick to the physical version as it's very odd to convince your guests to purchase the game on their smartphone or tablet in order to play the digital version
Overall very tension filled game with friends
I purchased Exploding Kittens a while ago with the NSFW edition as a gift for my wife. We are huge gamers! (board games) .. I host a game night among friends twice a month at my house. My friends and I are constantly buying and playing new games to play and Exploding Kittens NSFW are quite entertaining.
I give this game high accolades for innovation and uniqueness. The images are hilarious and amusing. The game play is unique and stand out from many other games. I love the strategy and "luck of the draw" concept.
The directions require ALOT of reading and take a few minutes and mistakes to get used to. For such a small deck, the game requires a lot of rules.
Because of product quality and game play limitations, I have to give this game a 3 star rating.
The quality of the playing cards are quite cheap and are not durable at all. It's actually very disappointing because of the games initial hype and popularity.
Even though the images are excellent and game play is hilarious, I find that the game becomes ULTRA repetitive. The same limited recycled images come up over and over on a limited deck.
It certainly helps to combine this deck with other Exploding Kittens decks. It improves the game tremendously.
It would be a huge improvement for Exploding Kittens to expand the deck a bit more and to also start using higher quality cards. (Especially with so many directions)
For a game whose only "allure" are cards themselves, one would think the quality of the product would be in the actual (cards).