- Series: Explorer's Great Destinations
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Countryman Press; Ninth edition (May 2, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1581571364
- ISBN-13: 978-1581571363
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,770 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.15 shipping
Explorer's Guide Napa & Sonoma: A Great Destination (Ninth Edition) (Explorer's Great Destinations) Paperback – May 2, 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
“Crisply written, witty, unflinchingly critical.... This remains the most thorough and detailed guidebook.”
- Harvey Steiman, Wine Spectator
“Beautifully organized . . . candid.”
- San Francisco Examiner
About the Author
Peg Melnik has lived in Sonoma County since 1989. Melnik is the wine columnist for the Press Democrat, a daily newspaper. Married to Tim Fish, associate editor of Wine Spectator magazine, they live in Santa Rosa with their two children.