- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: Meredith Magee Donnelly (July 30, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692758143
- ISBN-13: 978-0692758144
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #423,510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Exploring Books Through Play: 50 Activities Based on Books About Friendship, Acceptance and Empathy Paperback – July 30, 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Meredith Magee Donnelly, MS.Ed is an Early Childhood Educator and creator of the blog, Homegrown Friends. Colleen Beck, OTR/L is an Occupational Therapist and creator of the blog, Sugar Aunts. Jen Kossowan, B.Ed is an Educator and creator of the blog, Mama.Papa.Bubba. Chelsey Marashian, B.Ed is an Educator and creator of the blog, Buggy & Buddy. Jamie Williams is the creator of the blog, Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.
Browse award-winning titles. See more