- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press; 1 edition (March 24, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568987684
- ISBN-13: 978-1568987682
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,084,802 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Exploring Materials: Creative Design for Everyday Objects 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is a good book for students, educators, designers, and those like to make and tinker with objects." -- Andrea Shea --Core 77, April 16, 2010
About the Author
Ellen Lupton is a writer, curator, graphic designer, and director of the graphic design master of fine arts program at MICA. She has written and edited numerous books on design, including Thinking with Type; D.I.Y.: Design It Yourself; D.I.Y. Kids; and Graphic Design: The New Basics.
Inna Alesina is an independent product designer and a faculty member in the environmental design department at Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?