Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

'Night Watch' by same author is much better.
This book is just compact version of it, maybe too compact.
on December 5, 2013
I thought this book would be much bigger, but it's only about 30 pages long. I had purchased it for my nieces as they are starting to get into astronomy with their father. It's written perfectly for them to understand and for their father to get deeper meaning from it. All in all, it's helped them with their star gazing.
on March 24, 2017
I have owned several copies of this book. This is an awesome book for explaining Astronomy to our youth. I still believe books are very important in a child's learning process. Having books give them a sense of ownership in their education. Keep looking up!!!
on October 26, 2016
Great book, good graphics, very helpful. I Got this for my grown husband and it was still helpful for him to learn the basics.
on October 17, 2017
I bought this for my husband and son and they love it.
on June 25, 2017
Simple easy read. Great to take on campouts.
on May 10, 2017
item was delivered on time and was as advertised and in good condition. Can't beat that.
on January 21, 2015
Easy to understand was intending on giving the book to a young set of sisters who are family friends but then my adult friends started glancing threw it,glad I got 2. The sisters have one to share & mine sits on the coffee table and has started many interesting conversations.
on November 17, 2013
What a fun book. The pictures are great and the facts in here are fun. It seems a bit outdated where it still lists Pluto as a planet...unless things have changed and Pluto's been upgraded back to planet. Great tips on how to find constellations.
on June 5, 2017
Great read to get some starter insight to our Galaxy. Really makes you realize just how small we are in this world.