- Hardcover: 581 pages
- Publisher: Worth Publishers; 8th edition (December 25, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1429216352
- ISBN-13: 978-1429216357
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 1.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 452 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #586,323 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Exploring Psychology, 8th Edition 8th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
About the Author
DAVID G. MYERS is the John Dirk Werkman Professor of Psychology at Hope College, Michigan, USA, where he has taught dozens of Introductory Psychology courses. He has contributed articles to a number of scientific periodicals, including Science, American Scientist, Psychological Science and the American Psychologist, as well as digests of psychological science in magazines for the general public.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Lots of relevant color pictures, comic strips, graphs, diagrams, and quotes in the margins make the book more like a (very large) magazine
- Vocabulary words appear in the margins for contextual reviews
- Inside cover shows time line of great people and events in psychology
- Sections have both conventional titles and goals for learning that set expectations
- Text is easy-to-read, often entertaining and summarizes many interesting facts and experimental findings
- Interspersed self tests throughout a chapter are like rest stops on a turnpike that help verify comprehension and retention
- Chapter end review, vocabulary lists, and self tests are great refreshers
- Glossary provides full vocabulary of terminology
- Indexes of subjects, names, and references make reviews easy
This book is a keeper. I'm not selling it back after my class ends. You'll have to buy your own copy. :)