- Hardcover: 450 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2006 edition (February 10, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540206183
- ISBN-13: 978-3540206187
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.3 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,131,738 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #264 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Quality Control
- #295 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- #339 in Books > Science & Math > Physics > Dynamics > Thermodynamics
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Explosion-Resistant Buildings 2006th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
This excellent book highlights all aspects of the analysis and design of buildings subject to impact, explosion and fire. It is a definitive reference book and contains 10 chapters from a wide international prospective. Three-dimensional finite element and discrete element techniques are included. They are applied to buildings such as the World Trade Center (WTC Twin Towers) and the Federal Building in Oklahoma on the basis of the designers drawings, data and other information. Many small case studies are also included. The book has a comprehensive bibliography and a large appendix providing background analysis and computer subroutines of recently developed programs.