Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
on March 4, 2013
Screen protector works fine - it fits perfectly and seems tough. It has three layers - a cover over the sticky side, the protector itself, and then a film that protects the screen protector while you smooth out the bubbles when you apply it. It looks very clear and I don't see any loss of detail or color.

I think many people don't realize that you must be very careful applying any screen protector to avoid dust bubbles. You have to clean your screen as perfectly as possible, and then I use a loop of clear tape to pull off any remaining dust specks. It also helps to wash your fingertips well to get the skin oil off - that way you don't get fingerprints under the protector if you have to peel up a corner to remove dust specks. I make sure no one else is in the room stirring up dust and don't let myself get close enough to the screen to blow dust on it from moving or breathing. I always get a few air bubbles under a screen protector, but the only ones to worry about are bubbles with a little speck of dust in the center - you can usually see them. Gently lift the closest edge of the protector up just enough to pull the bit of dust off with a piece of tape. Bubbles of just air will smooth out and disappear, but ones with dust underneath will never go away unless you pull the dust out. I think that is what leads to most bad reviews of screen protectors - it is not a 10 second peel and stick operation. Preparation and patience are key.
on August 9, 2013
Difficult to get the screen "dust-free" before applying this protector. My Nexus was BRAND NEW, with the factory covering still over the screen (i.e. it was never even unwrapped or turned on). After removing the factory protector in order to apply this screen protector, there was no dust on the screen. As a precaution, however, I used the supplied microfiber cloth (which was only 1.5"x2") to make sure the screen was clean. This tiny supplied dust-removal tool actually deposited a bunch of dust on the screen. So much, so that I went through all three protectors trying to get one on without dust under it (each speck of dust causes a bubble that will not go away). The third one is still applied, because it is better than no protection, but looks bad and will be replaced as soon as I get a chance to grab a different screen protector. note: As an IT consultant, I've applied dozens of different screen protectors w/out issue for many of my clients on many different models of phones and tablets, so I do not think my difficulty stemmed from a lack of experience, but rather from a poor quality tool (dust cloth) provided in the kit.
on June 30, 2013
Well, what can I say. I didn't expect these to be great- and they weren't. I am quite decent at applying most screen protectors and this one proved near impossible to apply without bubbles. For me it really doesn't matter, all my bubbles are towards the edges and I don't use the tablet enough to really notice. I thought the other reviewers of these cheaper screen protectors simply weren't applying them correectly, and I struggled just the same. However, it fits the screen and offers protection, and for the price they will do the job for most people I would guess. For comparison however, on my phone I have a much more expensive screen protector which applied beautifully and I have 0 bubbles, and it has proved very durable. So if you want a long-term and easy application protector, I'd suggest shelling out the extra few dollars.
on October 4, 2013
The first one in the package I had to remove because it was defective/deformed. The top flat edge above the camera would not lay flat and kept pulling away from the screen. The second one laid ok, except for the corners, which I thought was the same defect as the first and pulled it off. The third one pulled away the same on each corner, which I realized was because they are cut incorrectly. After I trimmed the corners off it laid fine with no bubbles..
My opinion? Not worth buying. I will most likely end up ripping this off and purchasing another brand. They are cut incorrectly for the Nexus 7 Screen at each corner. The straight edges are all the correct dimensions, but each four corner overlaps the screen on all three packaged screen protectors.
on July 22, 2013
When i applied this there is a lot of bubbles. Even though i use a card to sweep them off it won't come off. The label where it says step 1 or 2 is in the bottom i wish they move it to the top where the camera is because that's where you want it to be exactly alliened. It's width is a little short and most of all it's not comfortable to be swiped. It has a rougher surface but it's a plastic so i don't really blame it. The price is ok but i would rather buy more expensive for a better result. I recomend this for people who is on budget and if you just use your nexus 7 for browsing and emailing cause like i said swiping is not comfortable.
on December 30, 2012
The item works well enough for the price, although the cutout hole for the camera was a bit difficult to match up and also did not include a hole for the sensor next to it. I do not see that hindering performance but odd since the picture showed a different cutout. As with all screen protectors, they are a bit difficult to put on (I recommend using the hinge method with scotch tape). In the end I got it on my second try with next to zero noticeable flaws.

The protector itself is nicely clear although attracts fingerprints a bit more than the actual Nexus screen does. Keep a cloth near by and it shouldn't be an issue.

For the cost you really can't go wrong.
on December 6, 2012
It's a good thing it comes in a 3-pack. It took some time for me to get the bubbles out. I opened my new Nexus tablet straight out of the box to put this on. Even though the screen was pretty clean, tiny dust particles caused a lot of bubbles which I had to take out (the tiny card that came along with the protectors didn't help much) The good thing about the protector is that it withstood multiple removals and applications and didn't lose its ability to stick to the screen. The film seems to get scratched pretty easily but rather it than my tablet's screen.
on December 11, 2012
fits perfect for my new nexus 7! No bubbles except for one very small one on the side but its not noticeable, arrived really fast in a nice package! I would purchase again from the seller! Oh a tip I used the tape method to hold the screen protector on while I placed it on the device. YouTube the method for a better info.
on September 16, 2013
Arrived quickly and packaged nicely. Easy to use. I highly recommend this product because of the extra ones just in case you make a mistake during application.
on April 18, 2017
Very good product even if you drop your phones many times.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.