- Series: Expositor's Bible Commentary, The (Book 30)
- Publisher: Zondervan; Cdr edition (November 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0310274494
- ISBN-13: 978-0310274490
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.7 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,302,773 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Expositor's Bible Commentary 6.0 for Windows: The Complete Award-Winning 12-Volume Commentary (Expositor's Bible Commentary, The) Multimedia CD – November 1, 2006
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Pradis is Zondervan's software platform, which is…easy to use. Its 'tabbed' main window enables you to move from one resource to another quickly, and it has many features that today's marketplace demands. Here is just a small handful: search the entire library by topic, verse, word, or phrase; view search results by topic, book-chapter-verse, in context, or in concordance view; link books to scroll simultaneously; copy and paste verses, words, or whole chapters into other documents; right-click on a word in the Bible text to perform such actions as search, create a bookmark or study note, copy, and, select a 'Related Topic'….right-click on a word, point at 'Related Topics,' and have instant access to other resources that deal with that word. Many programs in today's bloat-ware are positively 'snailish.' Not so here….[Pradis has] virtually instantaneous lookup….Serious students of God's Word…can truly rejoice that software makes a difficult task easier." — Christian Computing Magazine
(Christian Computing Magazine )
From the Back Cover
Expositor’s Bible Commentary is powered by Pradis, the most powerful software available for Bible study. This new edition of Pradis brings essential features to the forefront for an even more intuitive experience.
• Pradis interface has been redesigned to feel familiar and to help you easily access the books you wish to study.
• Getting Started Guide walks you step-by-step through every aspect of this program, from basic searches to rearranging your layout.
• Text now includes page numbers from the original print volumes. When you copy text into your word processor, the citation information will follow.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I do highly recommend this commentary and hope it will soon be available in a Vista compatible format.