- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0095T2FSW
- Item model number: EXPDIABLO4
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,808,352 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Exposure Lights Diablo Mk4 Bike Light, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Weight: 108g Output: 1100 lumens Power: 3100mAh Lithium Ion battery Burn time: 1 - 24hrs (depending on OMS selection) Emitter: 3 Cree XPG R5 LEDs
- Cable Free Design (CFD) A feature unique to Exposure Lights removes the hassle of cables
- Weatherproof Body: CNC machined aerospace grade aluminum body with efficient heat transfer design; Fully manufactured in the UK
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Package Height||3.3 x 7.5 x 10.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.1 pounds|
The Diablo has proved itself as the super bright King of helmet lights. Our best-selling light is primarily a helmet mounted light but is equally effective on the bars. An ultimate combination of lightness and brightness, 1100 Lumens from just 108g.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the beam pattern as well with excellent beam for farther visibility without being too narrow. It illuminates about a 6 foot wide path in front if me without moving my head side to side. But when I look down the trail the beam still reaches out to allow focused visibility of obstacles. Also there are no artifacts in the beam so the light is super smooth and does not have any halo rings like other lights. I also love how it works as a traditional flashlight when performing maintenance or camping or hiking!
On quality, I've used the Mk4 for several months and it's been great. I can't say that for the Chinese knock-offs like Magicshare (junk!!). I have an excellent Dinotte (made in USA) that is slightly brighter (but they are both blindly bright) and longer lasting but it only gets used now for long night rides on the handlebar with the Diablo on my helmet. The Diablo lasts about 1.5 hours and has an optional external battery pack that is the size and weight of a roll of lifesavers if you need it.
Yes, it is expensive. But you get what you pay for and I frequently commute home from work in the dark on a route where it is vital I have a bright, reliable light. I wouldn't trust another light now. The fact that I can just throw this in a pocket in my messenger bag and pop it on just just before heading home is icing on the cake.