Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on April 1, 2013
I bought this insert to toe around my Olympus XZ-1 camera and accessories during a recent family trip. I already had a bag to carry my personal stuff around, and I wanted to use that bag. This insert fit in there perfectly (you will need to measure your existing bag to ensure it fits), and it even helped square the bottom of the bag so that it would stand up without falling over.

As it was intended, it protected my gear on many roller coaster rides, etc., and it was easy to deal with. The top comes off the bag, if your own bag already has a flap, decreasing the time required to get to your gear. I recommend this product if you already have a bag you like and want something to cart camera gear in it. Will not fit a DSLR, but it also was able to fit my Olympus OM-D when I was in a bind, although it is really too small for the OM-D with the 12-50 mm lens.
on December 21, 2012
It's a nice size for compact cameras like the Sony NEX series & the Fuji x series, or micro four thirds. The basic build is good, not plush, rather spartan. But it gets the job done. It's a bag insert, so it has dividers that are detachable via Velcro, which allows you to customise the compartment sizes. It's reasonably sturdy enough to protect the camera from scratches & mild impacts. The material fabric feels tough, but is rather light on the cushioning & padding, so don't expect it to cushion against hard knocks. That was the only real disappointment, that it didn't have a really luxuriant feel to it. If you need something with more padding, then this isn't for you, but if all you need is a bag insert for your camera that matches the size of this, that is light weight & affords basic protection, then it gets the job done for a reasonable price.
on June 30, 2014
I bought this to fit either my Oly OMD E-M10 or Panny GX1 with a combo of either the Oly 12-40mm 2.8, Panny 25mm 1.4 or 14mm 2.5. With the Oly body and 2.8. It's just too small. With the Panny body and 2.8. It fits fine. It's decently adjustable, but the cuts of Velcro on the pads go past the padding and you have to be careful you don't scratch yourself. I trimmed it a bit and it's much better.
I didn't like how the side straps along the sides of the bag are covered by the top lid. I would loop my interitor straps of my bag to these and it would cause the top lid to pry open. If I had loose items, they could have slipped out.
It will work for the price.
on March 9, 2013
I was looking for a low key travel bag that could hold my Panasonic G5, an extra lens, extra batteries, my ipad and personal items. This insert combined with the Pacsafe Citysafe 200 is perfect. Plus I can use this insert in numerous other bags or simply for dust free storage. It is well made and perfect size for my camera.
on July 15, 2013
Love this bag insert. I wish I got this a long time ago. It carries my Olympus E-PL2 + 25mm, 45mm, 12mm & accessories. Bam...out the door!
on August 25, 2013
This is a great alternative to purchasing a whole new camera bag for a micro 4/3 camera plus lenses. Stores my e-pl5 with lens attached plus 2 other lenses and accessories, and fits in a shoulder bag I already own, with room to spare. Top is nicely removable for when you're using your camera for the day, just flatten the top and stuff it elsewhere in your bag!
on June 15, 2013
for my purses! I have a Fuji X100 and some accessories for it and I needed something to protect them from getting damaged from all the stuff that I throw into my purse. I don't use the cover flap and just toss it in my bag and it fits perfectly and protects everything well. So glad I purchased this!
on November 25, 2014
I bought this after not being able to find an affordable camera bag that didn't scream, "Steal me!" so I would be able to convert any of my purses into camera bags. For the price, this will work for now, and provides decent cushioning for my Olympus E-PL5, even if overall it looks cheap. I like that the dividers are adjustable, but as others have noted, the edging on the velcro is sharp and makes the dividers uncomfortable to touch, but some trimming with scissors should fix this. There were also a couple of what appeared to be white dye or glue spots on the lid, but they are so faint, you can barely see them, and I don't plan to use the lid much anyway.
on January 7, 2015
Love this thing. I Use it for my Sony A6000 plus 2-3 lenses in various backpacks and bags when travelling. Most often, I combine this Express insert with the Everest Luggage Canvas Messenger bag (link below, ~$15-20) for a cheap but hyper-functional dedicated photo bag.

on January 16, 2014
Got two of this already perfect size for a M43 lens. It easily fit 3 lenses. I typically put the Oly 12, 45 and Pana 25 in it. If I used the GX1 with the Pana 25 it will fit both camera and lens in the center slot if you make adjustment to the two other space.

This insert is very convenient. I've loaded this on a Daypack, a Timbuk2 small messenger bag. It also is a better fit for a M43 camera in a Lowepro Sling Passport.

The inside is a kind of felt thus you can customize the velcro in any size you want. Very convenient.