Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

on January 9, 2017
gift
on January 7, 2017
I just started go read this book before I give it to my 13 year old daughter for her to read as well. It is very well written and upon my initial scanning of the context of the book I do believe it will be very informative and beneficial. My daughter struggles to communicate effectively with her father. We are using this book to help her learn how to express herself so she can get her message across and have her voice heard. Iook forward to reading more!!
on November 17, 2016
This book is great for not only teenage girls but really anyone who is struggling with being more assertive. I come from a family who keeps their opinions to themselves for the most part. When I got married I quickly realized my in-laws were more liberal with their opinions. I struggled with this for the first couple of years of marriage as I tried to learn how to be more assertive without sounding hurtful. This book really helped me! The examples are geared towards teens but the principles can be applied to anyone.
on August 19, 2016
Got this for my 14 year old daughter for help dealing with her first high school year. I skimmed through it before giving it to her. And I must say, there's lots of very good and thoughtful advice. I'm impressed. Recommend for any young teen girl. They can use any help they can get.
on June 27, 2016
Helpful and relevant to my 14 yr old. I want her to have a better teen experience than mine.
on June 25, 2016
My daughter has a shyness issue, she is know 13 and I hope thus book along with my motivation and guidance, she can start to bteakbout of her shell, she has connected with thus book and we know make it a weekend ritual to read at Starbucks, so far a great book
on June 8, 2016
Emily Roberts knows how to speak the language of teenagers...
on May 6, 2016
If you haven’t figured out how to talk to your daughter in a way that she can hear about sexting, cyber-bullying, romantic relationships, and the like, Express Yourself may be the solution. Targeted at teen-aged girls, the book is about learning to be assertive, and how to do so in a range of situations relevant to adolescent life. Packed with realistic scenarios that girls face on a day to day basis, Emily Roberts supplies practical – and wise –advice on how to navigate the complicated terrain of school, friendship and love. Considering situations ranging from peer pressure to questions about the appropriateness of nude photo in a digital world, the book presents a practical road map for dealing with realistic situations. So, if there is a young woman in your life, this book might be exactly what she needs.
Express Yourself offers the kind of tangible, real-world advice teens need on how to communicate in healthy ways. It's also a must-read for parents of teen girls who are sure to find that it helps them open up a dialogue with their daughters.
on April 27, 2016