Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on January 29, 2014
I have black lite green shoes and shoe laces and now this new watch is black lite green too! Anything to play at being an android. It comes from Beijing, China and they bundled it nicely in bubble wrap and the address clearly labeled. My new Chinese friends can walk in the park like the Avantgarde with this stylish new mirror faced digital watch.
on May 17, 2013
I bought two of these. A green one and a white. The green one had an led out at first but then I checked the time a few minutes later it was working fine. For less than $8. American dollars I have two very nice watches. I received them in good time and thinking about ordering a couple more colors. Thanks
on September 14, 2015
I like
on September 7, 2012
The green is very vibrant just as the picture shows. I love the watch and I have only been wearing it for about a month. There is several things I want to point out if you're considering this. First, it is a wider band than I had expected and it has a larger face than I had expected. Both are fine for me because I have a larger wrist than most women but, if you're a woman with a small wrist you might want to actually measure how it will look on your wrist. The other thing is I was hoping that the words LED Watch was just a sticker but, as far as I can tell it isn't. I didn't want people to know it was also a watch. It is an extremely nice watch for the price. The mirror is also very nice. Which is the main reason I bought it.
on July 8, 2012
This is a very unique has lots of people ask me where I got it from I just love it planning to buy several more
on May 30, 2013
This watch is SO cool. Right when i opened it and put it on, I was incredibly impressed. The surface is a mirror (so handy!). To view the time you press the side button, and then the red numbers light up the mirrored surface. The time disappears after about five seconds, and to view you simply press the button again. You can even set the date and year!

The ONLY disadvantage is the width of the watch band -- it is SO thick. However, I suppose I shouldn't mind, because the mirror is so large, the band naturally must be as well. Overall it is definitely worth the $3 i payed for this watch. SO COOL!!! Instant conversation piece, too .
on August 19, 2013
I bought the watch which showed up broken; the LED didn't display anything. So I went and took out the battery (with much difficulty) and got a replacement one of the same kind, which cost me more than the watch itself. It still didn't do anything. Just a piece of cheap rubber, no instructions, and totally broken. Total waste of money.
on August 2, 2013
this was a fun watch but with my job I break a watch at least every 2 weeks.the price worked for me here. I liked the LED option and for the first time the band didn't break, I just accidently smashed the face. also don't know if there is any resistance to water. whenever I work out in the sun and sweat the watch would short out until dry then work again
on May 27, 2013
I had originally given this watch a bad review because there were no instructions and I was not able to fix the time on it. Someone else was also unable to get it to work, as well. I threw it away and forgot about the bad deal. However, the manufacturer in China went to great trouble to contact me several times over the phone and also via e-mail to inquire and to see what they could do to make things better. They have been very generous to refund my entire purchase price. I may have received a defective version, however, the manufacturer has done an outstanding job in sales satisfaction, offering apologies, and offering a full refund. Well done, YouYouPifa in China. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again, since they stand by their product, 100%.
on August 12, 2013
I bought this and I really liked the product, very nice, and very cheap too, thanks for your service too, five stars for this. Really satisfied with you.