|Fits as expected||
Exquisite Form Women's Front Close Posture Bra #5100565
|Price:||$18.00 - $24.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 55% Polyester/45% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Machine wash warm. Gentle cycle. Dark colors separately. No Bleach. Tumble Dry Low Heat. Cool Iron.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This bra is designed to improve posture with reinforced criss-cross powernet that helps straighten shoulders and support your back. Soft cups support the bust, while providing wire-free comfort.
Reinforced back for support
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000E0ZG00
- Item model number: 7500565
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Original Fully Support Bra #5100532||Front Close Classic Support Bra #5100530||Cotton Soft Cup Bra #5100535||Front Close Posture Bra #5100565||Medium Control Brief Panty (Pack of 2)|
|Cups||Triple Reinforced||Triple Reinforced||Reinforced Breathable Cotton||Double Support Undercups|
Finding Your Exquisite Fit
We've heard that 8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong-size bra. Your best look starts with what's underneath. Let's find your Exquisite Fit.
(Tip: Wear your best fitting unpadded bra when measuring.)
Top Customer Reviews
my shoulder up and back during those long 13 hour work days in a hospital. The back does not ride up, it's easy to hook in the front , and the fabric is soft . It's also true to size. I'll be ordering more of this bra.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too small, straps are not adjustable. Don't notice anything different with my posture. Love the front closurePublished 7 days ago by Topaz05
This bra is scratchy and very uncomfortable. I would not recommend it to anyonePublished 8 days ago by Norma
The only negative thing would be that the lace is stiff and itches.Published 25 days ago by VALERIE MEYER