Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $147.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Extech 382100 1200A 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Datalogging power analyzer (up to 30,000 sets of measurements)
- Single phase, 3-phase/3-wire or 3-phase/4-wire systems
- Large backlighting LCD displays 35 parameters simultaneously (MW, kVAR, MVA, PF plus the voltage and current of the 3 phases)
- Displays active power (kW), apparent power (kVA), reactive power (kVAR) and power factor
- Current measurements to 1200A and voltage measurements to 600V
|Global Trade Identification Number||00793950382103|
|Item Volume||0.02 milliliters|
|Item Weight||0.705 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Style||1200A 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
Specification for this product family
Customers also search
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.76 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- Item model number : 382100
- Batteries : 8 AA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : February 18, 2010
- Manufacturer : Extech
- ASIN : B0038ZW0AW
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Best Sellers Rank: #201,947 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #38 in Industrial Power Meters
- Customer Reviews:
1200A 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger
3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger saves data (up to 30,000 sets of measurements) on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to your PC. It provides full system analysis with up to 35 parameters including: V (phase-to-phase), V (phase-to-ground) - A (phase-to-ground), KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (phase), KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (system), KWH / KVAH / KVARH / PFH (system), and Phase Angle. Readings are displayed on a large, dot matrix, sun-readable, backlit LCD.
- AC Power Quality Evaluation
- Motor/Generator Installation
- Energy Audits
High accuracy autoranging current clamps (0.2A to 1200A), 600VAC input with CAT III-600V safety rating , adjustable Current Transformer (CT) and Potential Transformer (PT) ratio for high power distribution, wide sampling rate range (2 seconds to 2 hours, and an easy-to-use onscreen menu.
Comes with three current clamps, four voltage leads with alligator clips, eight AA batteries, SD memory card, Universal AC adapter (100 to 240V), case, and user manual.
From the Manufacturer
1200A 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger saves data (up to 30,000 sets of measurements) on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to your PC for analysis. It measures AC Voltage and Current, Active, Reactive and Apparent Power, Power Factor, Phase Angle, and frequency. CAT III-600V safety category. Complete with 3 current clamps, 4 voltage leads with alligator clips, 8 AA batteries, SD memory card, AC adaptor, and case.
Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is what I did to make sure it works:
I downloaded the Extech software ver. 1.2 from their website and only installed the data logger software. When prompted to install the drivers, I canceled that part of the installation. I then downloaded the drivers from SIL's website. As of this review, currently at 6.7, which claims windows 8.1 compatibility. I found the drivers here: www. silabs. com /products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx (remove the spaces)
As for the product itself, all I can say at this time is that it seems to work when I tested the voltage probes. The alligator clips are wide though the tips are a bit too tall to fit into tight spaces. Current clamp testing will have to wait until I buy some wire to step up the current to measure below 10A as another reviewer suggested. It is not water resistant (or water proof) even though it has covers for all the openings because the channel covers on the bottom do not stay in place when not in use. Not mentioned anywhere I've seen is that it has a pair of magnets on the back to mount the logger during use.
I do wish they had cut out spaces in the mid level foam to hold the test probes instead of having them loose in the bottom foam. I'll probably need cut spaces of my own in the foam.
I wish there was a way to "reset" the unit without connecting to a computer, a small thing but would be handy the way we use it.
One is to hook up and watch for inconsistancy of power for my customers.
The other is the inconsistancy of my power bill at my own home.
I don't know....... about the "accuracy" of those smart meters and how I could possibly be using the power I have to have an $850 power bill... I know how power works and what takes what to operate. so.....
I've been using it recently to see the exact power consumption at what times to compare to the monopolizing corporate company that supplies my home..... this is the unit to use.
Who knows... this unit may get me on 20/20
By K. Shaffer on January 20, 2021
However, one person who has cause battery leakage, I was a hard time to clean.
To clean, although it was good work because I put a new battery, I'm not worried about the effects of leak or come out later.
Although used, If I were to sell as used, not the junk, you should sell after finish the inspection properly.
Although we have peace of mind is also the treatment of the Amazon, it is a shame.
Although used, was the first time I bought.
It was a costly purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
Clear easy to use with good interface to windows computer bringing up all the data you need, alowing you to save it and go back later for analysis.
Feels nice in the hand & well made, hard plastic case keeps everything safe when not in use.