|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 6 x 5.6 inches|
|Item model number||382213|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $23.73 shipping
Extech 382213 Digital Triple Output DC Power Supply
|Price:||$209.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable 0 to 30V and 0 to 3A output plus fixed 12V and 5V outputs (0.5A continuous/1A surge)
- Digital displays of voltage and current output
- Binding posts for variable output and easy snap terminals for fixed outputs
- Overload and short circuit protected
- Operate on 110/220VAC (50/60Hz)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ideal for a wide range of applications including bench testing, field service, hobby and telecommunication equipment, the solid state, compact Extech 382213 digital DC power supply delivers clean, reliable power while protecting itself and any device under test (DUT) from damage. It offers three choices of power output: adjustable 0-30-volt, 0-3-amp, plus fixed 5- and 12-volt.
Featuring a digital LCD display, the 382213 also includes overload and short circuit protection, constant voltage/current, easy snap terminals for 5- and 12-volt outputs, and a current-limited front panel LED indicator. The 382213 measures 6 x 5.6 x 9.5 inches (HxWxD), weighs 11 pounds, and is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Extech 382213 digital triple output DC power supply, power cored, operating instructions