Extend - Joint Care for Dogs - 1 Month Supply - Glucosamine for Dogs with MSM & Ascorbic Acid - Pure Grade Ingredients - 100%
- Our proprietary formula is specifically designed to soothe the effects of joint damage, support joint and cartilage, help retain flexibility, and improve mobility
- DELICIOUS BEEF FLAVOR - Is your dog a picky eater? Don’t worry! This nutritious formula has a savory beef flavor that every dog loves. TIP: Add water to make a delicious gravy!
- GET IT WITH CONFIDENCE - For Extend Pet Health, making you and your dog happy is our #1 priority. That’s why we offer a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee! If you or your pet are not completely satisfied with the results, we will refund your purchase, no questions asked
- CONTENTS: GLUCOSAMINE, METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE (MSM,TYPE II CHICKEN COLLAGEN, ASCORBIC ACID
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GLUCOSAMINE - Supports hydration, mobility and comfort.
METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE (MSM) - Supports proper maintenance, connective tissue function and joint comfort.
TYPE II CHICKEN COLLAGEN - Essential building block for maintaining healthy articular cartilage.
ASCORBIC ACID - Increases the production of collagen and glycosaminoglycans like chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.8 x 3.8 x 2.4 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : FBA_ex-101
- Date First Available : November 21, 2014
- Manufacturer : Extend Pets
- ASIN : B00PXK1G50
- Customer Reviews:
Glucosamine has previously been associated with gastrointestinal upset and increased urination in some dogs. In this event, glucosamine should no longer be administered. Extend Joint Care™ is not intended for use in other animals. Feel free to ask your Vet! We have not yet heard of a vet who did not recommend it after seeing the ingredients! FULL PRECAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications, diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, history of urinary tract stones, or known allergies to shellfish. Federal law prohibits the extra label use of this product in ruminants. If lameness worsens or persists, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Inactive Ingredients: Liver Meal, Maltodextrin, Oat Fiber.
Sprinkle one packet over your dog's food, either dry or mixed with water and poured over food like a gravy, once per day. Allow 4-6 weeks for best results. Continue as needed. If your dog is under 25 pounds you may choose to start with half a pouch.