Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on August 15, 2014
The taste of this bar is absolutely delicious but am very irritated at the misrepresentation of the nutritional value of it. The details on this page state 15 gm of protein and this is soo not true and is what sold me on it. These bars only have 4 g of protein..they do NOT have 15...the details are contradictory to the actual nutritional value of the bar including the sugar content. As a rule I do not eat sugar, do not like it and it also makes me sick but when I eat it I try to not go over 6-8 g but since these bars are advertised as low glycemic and have 15 g of protein I was ok with the trade off. Again as taste goes they are very good..I AM THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED AND THINKING OF SENDING THEM BACK BECAUSE THE PROTEIN IS RIDICULOUSLY LOW. The star rating is for taste only, if I based it on nutritional I would not give it any star..I am angry, very angry.
on September 29, 2014
I usually get the Atkins bars and thought I'd try this for a change. This is so sweet that it made me a bit nauseated. They just aren't as well thought out from a taste perspective as the Atkins bars. I ate it just to keep my blood-sugar in check, but definitely did NOT enjoy it. If you want to try it, I'd suggest not getting a 12-pack like I did... Just try one bar first!
on September 9, 2014
The description does not match label it says 15 grams protein I thought I was ordering the bar that has 1 net carb. Extend makes 2 kinds of chocolate bars this one with 30 carbs, 10 sugars and 4 protein and the other I mentioned above Amazon needs to correct the description.
on April 15, 2016
These bars are great for diabetics who have a low blood sugar problem because they don't have the "overkill" that glucose tabs and drinks have, and clear up the symptems without the sugar spike. I use all the flavors, and they are all good.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
We have been using this over a year now. I use them every once in awhile but my husband has one daily to hold him off. Seems men are harder and need more then woman do. You can not purchase these bars in this size in the stores. They come in a box of 4. So its nice to be able to order the bigger boxes. I sometimes place them in the freezer because it takes longer to eat and satifies you more.
on March 3, 2013
The flavor is good, but I need to drink some liquid with it because I find it rather dry. It is easier to carry around than the extend drizzles or crisps, and I keep one in my purse at all times for emergencies such as delayed meals (I use oral diabetes meds and need to eat at scheduled times). It works as promised, leveling off the blood sugar and satisfying hunger cravings. I have never seen it sold in stores, and Amazon has a good selection at a fair price.
on June 11, 2016
Tasty snack for glucose control
on June 21, 2013
I LIKE IT BUT IT CAME MELTED AT 6;30 PM IN SAN FERNANDO VALLEY HEAT. I PUT THEM INTO FREEZER TO HARDENTHEM.TASTE ABSOLUTELY TEN TIMES BETTER T HAN TH E OTHER CHOCOLATE FLAVOR.i GOT CHOOCOLATE CHIPS FROM SOMEONE A YEAR AGO VIA AMAZON AND WAS IN''FREEZER' CONTAINER--ICE PACK AND STYROFOAM BOX.I SUGGEST THIS TO YOU.
on October 13, 2016
Delicious taste and great texture. Really helps to lower my A1C.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 2, 2017
Great for when you don't have time for a meal.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.