- Series: Toronto Studies in Semiotics and Communication
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division; 1 edition (June 12, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802096433
- ISBN-13: 978-0802096432
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,355,294 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Extended Mind: The Emergence of Language, the Human Mind, and Culture (Toronto Studies in Semiotics and Communication) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured world language titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
About the Author
Robert K. Logan is a professor emeritus in the Department of Physics at the University of Toronto.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I am also a blogger and have written a piece on Logan's Extended Mind Model (EMM) if you'd like to learn more about it before reading the book: [...]