3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
HDMI Extender Splitter with IR 1x4 1080P Over Ethernet Cable Cat 5E/6/7 Up to 50m (165ft) Support EDID Copy POC Function (1 in 4 Out)
- 【 One Transmitter + 4 Receivers + IR 】 Split audio and video into 4 channels of the same signal for long distance transmission. One-way infrared (20-60KHz), can control signal source at the remote receiving end.
- 【 HDMI Over Ethernet 】 Up to 50m/164ft by Cat6/7, 45m/147ft by Cat5e, 40m/131ft by Cat5. High-quality cables are essential for stable signals and long-distance transmission.
- 【 Full HD 1080P 】 Up to 1920x1080P@60Hz, high-definition picture, clearer and more eye-catching. Also compatible with 3D signals and other 1080i/720p resolutions.
- 【 Simpler Connection 】 Power over cable, only one power adapter is needed to get the device running completely. No more plugs needed
- 【 Application 】 Mainly used in engineering, security, exhibitions, home audio&video, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Change the mode of audio&video signals for longer distance transmission, HDMI IN --- CAT X --- HDMI OUT. 4-channel simultaneous transmission.
◇ Standards---HDMI 1.3; HDCP1.2
◇ Maximum pixel clock---165MHz
◇ Maximum data rate---6.75Gbps
◇ Resolution---1920X1080@60Hz, 3D
◇ Transmission distance ----- CAT6---50m/164ft; CAT5E---40m/130ft; CAT5-30m/100ft. When the Ethernet cable is between 1~10 feet, it may have no image, please try another longer cable.
◇ IR frequency---20~60KHz
◇ Power supply---Input: 110~220V; Output: 12V
◇ Power dissipation---MAX 12W
◇ Temperature---Operating: -5℃ ~ +70℃
◇ Humidity---Operating: 5% ~ 90%
◇ Dimension---TX:150*71*23mm / RX:81*45*23
◇ The warranty---1 year free warranty
5. Packing list
◇ HDMI transmitter---1 pcs
◇ HDMI receiver---4 pcs
◇ IR TX cable----1 pcs
◇ IR RX cable----4 pcs
◇ Power adapter---1 pcs
◇ User manual---1 pcs
When the EDID cannot automatically identify the monitor parameters, the image may not be displayed, please perform the following steps.
(1) Connect the monitor to the HDMI IN on transmitter.
(2) Connect the power supply to transmitter.
(3) Press and hold the EDID button for 3-5 seconds. The green light on transmitter side stops flashing, indicating EDID copy is complete.
Last but not least, if the signal loss or unstable, it may be caused by Ethernet cable compatibility, please adjust the EQ button on the receiver (RX), press and hold for one second and release. If have any product problems, please feel free to contact us via Amazon.