- Series: Advances in Design and Control (Book 1)
- Paperback: 355 pages
- Publisher: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (January 1, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0898714400
- ISBN-13: 978-0898714401
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,070,339 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #549 in Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware & DIY > Microprocessors & System Design > Control Systems
- #2776 in Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Robotics
- #4489 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Robotics & Automation
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Extending H-infinity Control to Nonlinear Systems: Control of Nonlinear Systems to Achieve Performance Objectives (Advances in Design and Control)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
H-infinity control underwent tremendous development in the 1980s and made considerable strides toward systematizing classical control. This book for researchers and practising mathematicians and engineers addresses the next major issue of how this extends to nonlinear systems.
From the Publisher
Researchers in control theory, ordinary differential equations, dynamical systems, nonlinear estimation, and nonlinear operator theory will be most interested in this book. Control theory is applied to a wide range of mathematics and engineering specialties-in particular, electrical, mechanical, aerospace, chemical, and manufacturing/industrial engineering. Anyone doing research in these areas may also find this book of interest.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more