- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: ALA Neal-Schuman (September 22, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0838912575
- ISBN-13: 978-0838912577
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,402,136 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #76 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Library & Information Science > Collection Development
- #94 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Library & Information Science > Academic Libraries
- #604 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Library & Information Science > Library Management
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Extensible Processing for Archives and Special Collections: Reducing Processing Backlogs
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Provides a useful approach for re-examining backlogs and the processing of material for collections and repositories. Anyone undertaking a digitization program, having issues with backlogs or with an interest in the area would find the book a worthwhile resource." --Australian Library Journal
This book makes an important intervention in the archival literature. Santamaria provides reasoned, step-by-step advice toward building a program where patrons are better served, donors expectations are met, and staff aren t constantly trying to climb out from a hole of tasks yet to be performed with no relief in sight." --Chaos > Order
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?