Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 9, 2015
Beware, I followed an Amazon "Frequently Bought Together" suggestion but this cable is not compatible with Foscam FI9821W V2,
camera has smaller connectors on both sides than this cable has.
on January 10, 2015
Even though the description of the product says the cable is compatible with the camera FI9821W that is NOT true. The cable is bigger and does not fit the camera or the original power plug!
11 comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 15, 2016
I just happened upon this extension cable. I’m sure this had to do with my recent purchases of 6 of these compatible cameras. These are a godsend. Before purchasing this item, I’d had multiple extension cords staple (as neatly and hidden as possible) stapled all over the inside and outside of my vacation home. While this will still require some stapling and not be completely hidden, the size makes it easier for running through walls and small holes…as opposed to the extension cord ends hanging ugly from one connection to the other. Now I’m able to plug the actual camera power into the outlet and run this small cable and their small connections with very little interruption or profile on a wall or floor. I’d ended up buying many more, as I have linked more than one together without any degradation or power loss. If you own a compatible Foscam camera, I highly recommend this product to aide in the install. I did purchase this at a discount in return for my honest opinion, but it was a great purchase.

on October 27, 2015
This cable works great on allowing me to extend my foscam camera. I have two of these cables as I have two cameras within the house and the length is plenty long for me to connect my original cable to it and to my camera. Have had no issues with these cables and my cameras work with no issues.
review image
on June 12, 2014
Works well and provides the extra length to get the camera from outlet to wherever it is we want to set it. Deducted a couple stars because I don't think we received a new product. It was tossed into a baggy without any item documentation included and placed into the box along with the camera I bought and another item.
on July 14, 2015
Note that this is not really a review of the cable itself, but of the mis-labeling it has in this ad.

The cable is NOT compatible with all... possibly not ANY... of the items it's listed as. I have a two different Foscam cameras, both of which are listed in the "compatible with" listing above, and it is simply the wrong size to fit EITHER of them. The diameter of the connector cylinder is larger, and longer as well, on this than on the connector used on at least these two different cameras.

And thus, though the cable itself is likely entirely fine, it is NOT what is being advertised here, and is useless to me due to this incorrect advertising here.
on December 16, 2014
First... I had no problems with shipping, which is why I added a 2nd star.
My camera was working fine, but as soon as I added this extension, it stopped working. The product itself is most likely fine, but when I connected to my camera it did not supply enough power for the camera's wifi connection. The cord is visibly skinnier than the one that comes with the camera itself and it didn't plug in all the way flush into the device. Went back to the household extension cord and things worked fine again (just looks bad).

I am only giving it 2 stars because the description said that it worked with my camera... and it does not. I am sending it back and will be ordering a better cord.
on May 2, 2017
These are great for my use as I plug them inside the house, & have the cameras set up outside.
on August 2, 2016
Good for adding length...for foscam ip cams..
on October 6, 2013
This is just a simple extension cord, but is well build, it works fine, and thanks to Amazon, got it in just 2 days. Would recommend.