Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on August 22, 2016
I have four Foscam FI9821W V2 cameras for which I needed longer cords to reach the outlets. Bought these ten-foot extension cables and was mightily disappointed, especially for the considerably higher price than other cords. When installed, the cameras power up okay, but then if I try to use any of the PTZ controls to move the cameras around, they don't exactly power off, but they lose their network connection and eventually reboot. The cameras, of course, are worthless if I can't reposition them. With the extensions removed, the cameras function normally. With them installed, all four exhibit exactly the same behavior. Since this model is right in the name of the product, I would expect these to be tested with this model. However, since I got four that are nonfunctional and others have reported the same issue, clearly this is a poor product and not recommended, at least not for this particular camera. YMMV.
on December 14, 2013
I have 4 cameras and wanted to mount them permanently around the house. Since the power cord that is furnished with the unit is too short, I was going to try and fabricate some from scratch. Imagine my surprise and relief when I ran across this item. Now the units are installed and the extension cable allows the transformer end of the cord to be at floor level and the entire power cord hidden along the window casing. This is a great product at a very fair price.
on April 2, 2017
A++++++++
on January 15, 2017
Great extension cable for my Amazon Echo.
on October 6, 2013
This is just a simple extension cord, but is well build, it works fine, and thanks to Amazon, got it in just 2 days. Would recommend.
on November 29, 2013
Extension Cable For Foscam FI8910W FI8905W FI8904W FI8918W Power AC Adapter...extends my camera power supply by 10 feet just fine ...
on May 13, 2015
Great product, actually, it works perfect with an unlisted FOSCAM model (Foscam FI9821W V2).
on December 10, 2014
Exactly as advertised, worked perfectly on my Foscam camera. The cameras come with cables that are simply too short (5ft), this extends it to 10ft making them actually usable. I made sure to purchase from the seller "EpicVideo" which is listed as an authorized retailer for Foscam.
on November 15, 2014
This cable works great on allowing me to extend my foscam camera. I have two of these cables as I have two cameras within the house and the length is plenty long for me to connect my original cable to it and to my camera. Have had no issues with these cables and my cameras work with no issues.
on July 1, 2014
The cords included with the Foscam cameras are pretty long but this worked perfect to extend the distance of the camera and access to power.