4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
60inch Hose CO2 Soda Club To External CGA320 Tank Direct Adapter Soda Maker Accessories Compatible with Soda Machine
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.50 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✈ MOST IMPORTANT: PLEASE KINDLY KNOW THE PRODUCT PICTURE, DESCRIPTION, PARAMETERS, REVIEW, Q&A, ALL SHOW IN THIS LISTING are only for ZOHOO
- ✈The connecter: one is US CGA32 to connect CO2 tank, another os TR21-4 to connect sode stream. Working pressure: 6000psi, highest pressure: 17000psi(not suggest), connect a large CO2 tank and Soda Stream machine.
- ✈ Material : braided hose line: high pressure hose with spring protector; surface polished plating, very strong and beautiful appearance.
- ✈ Only fit picture demonstrated Soda Stream thread, not fit most of Australia Soda machine, PLEASE KINDLY KNOW THERE HAS WASHER TO AVOID AIR LEAKING, REMEMBER TO USE.
- ✈ After Sale: If you have questions about the product before purchase, or after you have purchased , you can contact our customer service, we will contact the supplier to answer your questions. Please don't worry, we will be here to help. (NOTICE AGAIN: JUST FOR ITEM SOID BY ZOHOO).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Hose Material: Nylon + TPU + Fibre
Adapter Material: Brass
Color: Show as the picture
Surface Technology: Polished Plating
Length: 1.5m/60 in
Thread For soda: TR21-4(SUGGEST TO CHECK YOUR SODASTRE THREAD BEFOR PURCHASE to AVOID NOT FIT PROBLEM)
Thread For Large CO2 Tank: US CGA320 (USA, CAN, Brazil, Colombia, Philippines, etc.)
Package Weight: 355g/12.5oz
1 * Braided Hose
1 * Cushion Ring
1.About size: the length is 60inch, one end connector is CGA320 which used to conntect CO2 bottle, the other connector is TR21-4 which used to connect soda.
2. About Air Tightness: The hose comes with two white cushion ring, please use it during installation to prevent air leakage.
PLEASE KINDLY KNOW THE HOSE NEED to turn the entire tube to tighten it, otherwise it may leak, please pay attention when install it, we will also develop a new style(ASIN: B07ZR9781F) that does not need to rotate the tube, thanks for your kindly understand
AGAIN: BECASUE WE DON'T SEE OTHER SELLER'S PRODUCT of THIS ASIN, WE JUST CAN MAKE SURE OUR PRODUCT'S QUALITY, SUGGEST TO PURCHASE FROM ZOHOO.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And yes, I followed all installation and usage instructions.
The downside to this adaptor is the same as any for any that connect to a large tank you have to have a large, unsightly tank attached to your soda maker. For us this was not a concern but if you want to avoid a large tank and the savings it provides, you will need to look elsewhere. But if it isn't a problem this is a great solution at a great price.
EDIT: hose working rating is 6000psi not 3000 psi, See photo of hose.
UPDATE: with two reports here of hose problems, it looks like the makers of this may have some issues with a supplier selling them hoses that don’t meet specifications. These hoses should NEVER develop bubbles or burst at CO2 pressures given the specs printed on the hoses. The fact they are developing along the hose rather than leaks or blowouts at the ends, means the defect is in the hose itself not the assembly. And bursting at 900psi in a hose rated for 6000psi, while others like mine are just fine means huge variation on hose quality. It also would explain why the problem could go unnoticed by a reasonable manufacturer. I hope they will get a new hose supplier whose hoses meet specs as this is a great device at a very reasonable price. Other designs that do the same thing can cost twice as much so even buying US or European made hoses (that will always meet specs) or from a company in the PRC that has tight quality standards and tests to prove it wouldn’t cause too great a price hike..
While I believe the price to be a little on the high side, this works exactly as advertised: Hardest part is getting the Sodastream connector tight into the sodastream machine, but once tightened, four pumps from the big tank and I'm back in fizzy water.
If no dip tube on your tank, keep the tank upright. If a dip tube, then you'll need to flip the tank upside down.
Other than that, I'm really happy with the product.
On the tank side, make sure to use BOTH washers. I used one and there was instantly leaking CO2. Both solved the problem. All in all, this solution makes all the sense in the world if you drink a lot of seltzer. For me, the tank swap for a 5lb tank cost 9 bucks at the local beverage store, making it 1/9 the price of the ridiculous sodastream canisters (and a much faster experience, because the clerk actually knew how to do the swap).