Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DTOL 1 Pack 5.1 External USB Audio Sound Card Adapter For PC Notebook
|Price:||$4.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plug and Play(no need driver)
- Instantly creates a microphone in and audio jack out from any PC USB port
- USB powered, no external power required
- Compensates any desktop speakers with 3.5 mm cable
- Supports 3-dimensional sound; Virtual 5.1 sound effects
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:01 Mins|
And, I was not let down when my expectations came through.
With a few adjustments, I was able to improve the output volume significantly! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Make certain to disable your other sound devices. This eliminates hardware conflicts and some static/feedback issues I was having.
2. Make CERTAIN you are using a USB 2.0 or otherwise POWERED USB port. This is a "well duh" since you need a powered port for the stuff inside to do what it does! :)
3. MAKE CERTAIN that you adjust the output volumes of BOTH the computers volume controls AND your actual media playing software. If you do not LOWER them significantly, and are using POWERED SPEAKERS, you will get HORRIBLE AUDIO.
4. After adjusting the software volume and OS based amplifications, then adjust your POWERED SPEAKERS to raise the volume to a level you find appealing.
Headphone users will not need to deal with most of this because they are not using speakers with another amplifier.
What most of you are going to experience, is an obscene amplification of your audio PRIOR to being output by yet another amplification process. Simple terms: The sound is already "loud" before your speakers "turn it up"
Just make the output sound less in volume before it reaches your speakers, and you can avoid this over amplification issue and enjoy decent sound from this cheapy solution. I am satisfied with my purchase now that I have spent the time to adjust it to what it actually needed in the first place. (as soon as I reread the description I realized that it had it's own amplifier. so it was then an issue of removing the extra volume and PRESTO!Read more ›
With the adapter (Used in conjunction with my Logitech X-240 Speakers), however, there is a small, but noticeable, amount of static coming from some songs. I can't be sure as to what causes the static, but in the songs where it does occur, lowering the 8K and 16K settings in the iTunes equalizer makes most of it go away.
But, if you're like me and like loud music, you will be disappointed. Turning up the volume makes the speakers sound like they're going to blow out any second. This didn't use to happen when I didn't need the adapter.
In review: It's not terrible, but not great. Not for loud music fans.
What more is there to say?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a perfect product for my laptop that does not have a descent on board sound card in it.Published 1 day ago by sandra031
Just what I needed in making music. Love its quality and price. Totally affordable!Published 3 days ago by Suzie Hunt
Well, it was a nice device. The pair of headphones I played through it sounded great, until it suddenly stopped working. I'm not sure why either. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Russell Millard
Used on a laptop with a broken sound jack. Simply plugged it into the usb port, and I was done. Sound quality is good.Published 19 days ago by B. Dyer
Great product the seller is very nice if you had a problem they would help. I extremly recommend buying this. I would rate this 6/5 if i couldPublished 27 days ago by Theron, akubuiro