3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
External DVD Drive, USB 3.0 Portable CD/DVD+/-RW Drive/DVD Player for Laptop CD ROM Burner Compatible with Laptop Desktop PC Windows Linux OS Apple Mac Black
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Operating System||Windows and Mac|
|Hardware Interface||USB, DVD-RW, USB 2.0|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 📀【High Writing and Reading Speed】 Max 8x DVDR Write Speed and Max 24x CD Write Speed provide high writing and reading speed
- 📀【Wide Compatible】This external dvd cd drive is compatible with Windows 98 / SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 10/8/7,Mac ios(ios 8.6 to 10.14). And perfect for PC, Laptop, Comprehensive Computer, Internal PC hard disk reader
- 📀【Plug and Play Technology】Powered by USB port so just plug it into your USB port and the DVD driver will be detected. Don’t need to install software to set up driver
- 📀【Advanced USB3.0 Technology】 USB 3.0 provides fast data transfer speed and stable performance to record CD/ music/ videos/ install software or create CD/DVD backup disc ( also compatible with USB2.0)
- 📀【Ingenious Design】 This ultra-slim CD/DVD player for laptops equipped with an eject button so that you needn't worry about your disc getting stuck inside this external CD/DVD drive. Besides, the copper mesh technology of this external component, you can be rest assured of stable data transmission
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
About Our Product
Currently, it's the best way to get an external DVD RW Burner, if your slim laptop or desktop has no internal DVD drive. Not need any additional software and extra power supply, plug and play. High-speed USB 3.0 CD DVD RW Burner with low impedance and anti-interference ability, bringing you smooth and fast experience for watching movies, listening to music, installing softwares or system, burning discs. Portable Compact Design:Slim, lightweight, shock-resistant design, and just slips easily into your travel bag.
Emergency Eject Hole.
Powered by only one USB 3.0 connector, no need extra power cable, faster speed bring you better experience than old USB 2.0 drive. Just plug in computer, it will be recognized automatically within seconds, then you can press pop-up button, put in disc and enjoy movies, music, burn discs or install software/system, etc.
♦ This is a universal CD/DVD drive burner, not a Blu-ray drive, can not play Blu ray discs.
♦ Please connect the laptop external power supply when you use this external optical drive.
♦ Because of the limitations of the Chrome OS, this external optical drive can not work with Chrome OS and Chromebook.
♦ This protable CD/DVD drive can not work with TV, car, smartphone.
♦ Before you using the External CD/DVD Drive, please make sure your computer has a "Media Player''.
♦ If you find the External CD/DVD Drive start out a little slow, please wait for 5-10 seconds.
♦ Windows 10 system is advised to install VLC Media player to play DVD and CD. We suggested that you download the 3.0 drive for windows 10, then it will work. For the desktop, please connect the device to the USB port of the motherboard for normal use.
♦ If your windows 10 start up delay, please connect both USB 3.0 data cable and power supply cable to make sure it has enough power.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Long story, long: I have an HP laptop, late 2016 model. It has Windows 10, VLC Media and Windows Media player on it. The instructions have such a tiny font, I had to use reading glasses and a magnifying glass! But I tossed that aside and just plugged it in.
I put in a CD. Windows said, "what would you like to do?" I chose play the CD. It did. Check.
I put in a blank CD. Windows said, "what would you like to do?" I chose burn a CD. Having picked songs and "Start burn" Windows said "Your drive doesn't support gapless burning. Would you like to turn off gapless burning and continue to burn the disc?" I said "Yes". It churned away for 5 to 7 minutes and popped out the burned CD. I popped in the burned CD and it played it OK. It does put a few seconds gap in between the songs, but that's what I wanted, so I didn't want gapless burning anyway. Guess that's more of a DJ thing. So, check!
I put in a DVD. It didn't ask me anything, but I navigated to the CD burner drive and double clicked on it and it brought up VLC Media player and started to play the DVD. Check!
Haven't tried burning a DVD. I did try to play a Blu-ray, but as described, this does not play Blu-ray DVDs.
First, I was impressed with how light it is. It has a nice build quality feel to it. Has a smooth metal finish. It connects via USB and uses 3.0 for faster speeds. Running Windows 10 on my newly built computer, it detected it immediately. Within 10 seconds I was already watching a DVD movie and also playing old PC games. When done, I simply unplug, tuck the USB wire into a slot that tucks it away, and save it for later use. For the price, I highly recommend this!
By wrpayton on July 30, 2020
I plugged this into my Acer Laptop and it didn't even show up! I've tried everything I can think of, but for now it's just a really big paper weight! How do I install it? It's definitely not plug and play here!
By Terra on August 18, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Device Manager > right click DVD/CD Rom > Properties > Region
You're gonna find the region number in the "Properties" of the hardware in your Parameters.. It's a right click on the hardware..