External Battery Charger Jackery Giant+ 12000mAh Dual USB Portable Battery Charger / External Battery Pack / Phone Backup Power Bank with Emergency Flashlight for iPhone, Samsung and Others - Orange
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jackery Giant+: The most high quality reviews in all Amazon 12000mah power bank
- A Life Saver for Emegency: Keep a charger handy in an emergency, using it get emergency information and alerts or warnings from mobile or social media; Built-in flashlight light up the darkness and keep you safe in darkness or emergency place or when a light is needed
- Massive Powerful 12000mAh Power: High capacity portable battery power pack recharges your iPhone 8 5.2 times, a Galaxy S8 for 3.2 times, or an iPad Air more than one full charges
- Dual Fast Charging: With dual USB outports of rechargeable battery powers up to 2 smartphones or tablets at once, Portable external battery pack perfect for travel
- What's Included: 1* Jackery Giant+ 12,000mAh Portable Charger, 1* Micro USB 2.0 Charging Cable, 1* User Guide & Warranty, 1* Thank You Card. 24-month product warranty and 7×24 hrs friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Portable external battery with dual outputs designed for extending the battery life of your mobile devices on the go. It features high energy density battery technology, fast charging scheme, premium compact design, and smart safety built-in protection circuits.
The Jackery battery charger takes everything that advances it to a new level. They are made with Premium Grade A Lithium-ion battery cells, aluminum metal case, and premium microchips, together with 4 layers of smart safety protection circuits, recharging more than 500 times over the life of the battery.
Convenient LED Indicator
You always know when it's fully charged and how much power it's available.
Popular Compatible Devices
Apple: iPhone 7 7Plus 6 6Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4 Air Mini iPod (Apple cable required)
Samsung: Galaxy S8 S8+ S7 S6 S5 S4 Note 4 3 2
Others: Nexus / Blu / HTC One / Motorola Moto X / LG / Nokia Lumia / Most of Android Phones / Android Tablets / Google Glass / Blackberry / Sony Xperia / PSP / GoPro / Kindle
Input charging time: 10h via Standard USB or AC adapter (not included)
Output 2: 5V/2.1A
Compact Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.1 x 0.8 inches
Weight: 10.4 ounce
At Jackery, we provide a 24-month warranty and customer-friendly support.
Suggestions and Tips
Charge the power bank using the original AC adapter and USB charging cable of your mobile device. Recharge the battery about once a month to properly maintain the health of your battery.
Jackery Giant+ Battery Pack
Micro USB Charging Cable
User Guide & Warranty
Thank You Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"You are right. The actual capacity is less than what it says on the box because of the charging voltage.It is the same for all other power banks.
"Discharging voltage of a standard Li-ion battery is 3.7V, while the output of the Jackery battery charger is 5V. To convert 3.7V output up to 5V through the circuit, plus conversion loss, the final effective capacity into a device of the Jackery Giant + 12000mAh – will be around 12000*85%*(3.7/5) = 7548mAh."
If this was helpful, please let me know.
The exterior shell is aluminum that looks fantastic. The battery weighs in at 10 ounces. The battery pack has two USB output ports that output 5 VDC at 1 Amp and the second one outputs 5 VDC at 2.1 Amps. This is ideal to allow you to charge two devices at the same time and one of them can be a tablet that requires 2.1 Amps to charge quickly.
During the testing the temperature of the battery pack never even exceeded ambient room temperature. To start your device charging you connect it with the proper cable and press the battery pack power button and charging starts. The charging will stop automatically when your device is fully charged or the battery pack is depleted.
This battery pack also features a dual LED flashlight built in that can stay on for up to 700 hours when the battery is fully charged. This is ideal for when you travel to have an emergency light in a hotel room, when looking for your keys or when in a dark movie theater.
This product is good and I rate it at 5 stars. If you are a business person or a student and have to depend on your tablet or smart phone for long periods of time without the ability to get to an AC power source then this is a good battery to own. This is good for those who travel a lot or camp out. Now you can watch your movies or listen to your music on those long airline flights.
You should note that I did not operate my tablet while I charged it.
Items in the box:
* The Jackery Giant 10,400 mAh battery
* The battery pack comes with an instruction manual
* A USB to Micro USB charging cable that is 16 inches long
* It does not come with an AC wall charging adapter.
Jackery Giant 10400 mAh External Battery Pack Features:
* There are two USB power output ports and they are USB 1 rated at 5VDC at 1 Amp, USB 2 rated at 5VDC at 2.1 Amp for iPads and tablets.
* Press the ON button when you plug in a device and that begins the charging process of your device. There is an automatic OFF when your electronic device is charged.
* The battery pack uses Lithium-Ion battery technology and premium Samsung battery cells
* The battery pack can be recharged 500+ times
* Warranty is 18 months per the Amazon posting as long as the battery pack and its packaging have the Jackery Giant logo on them
* Powerful 10400 mAh capacity
* The unit is compact and weighs in at 10.4 ounces.
* Attractive design with nice white exterior and surrounding metal enclosure
* It has 3 blue LED status lights located on the side that indicate the battery charge level. One LED flashing means 0 to 10%, one LED on means 10 to 33%, two means 33 to 66%, three LEDs means 66 to 100%.
* When the battery pack is fully charged the three blue LEDs are on continuously while it is plugged into the AC power outlet.
* When pressing the power button or charging a device the LEDs light showing the amount of power still stored in the battery pack.
* The battery pack does not come with an AC wall charger.
* Charging it with a USB 2.0 port on your laptop or computer is not recommended by me as the battery would take too long to fully charge. (Approximately 20+ hours (Minimum) with a 500 mAh USB 2.0 Port.)
* It will take 10+ hours to charge the battery pack with a 5 VDC USB rated at 1 Amp.
* The battery pack can output 3.1 Amps max at one time so it can charge two devices simultaneously.
* The unit has a dual LED flashlight that can be turned on by quickly double pressing the power switch. It can be on for up to 700 hours continuously. You turn it off by double pressing the power switch again.
* The instruction manual states that you can charge the battery pack and your device simultaneously but I tested that feature and it would not work with my iPhone or with an iPad.
Charging my devices:
I charged the battery pack fully before I started my test. I started with an iPad 3 charged at 15 percent and the Jackery Giant was fully charged at 3 LEDs.
* 30 min 24% 3 LEDs
* 60 min 34% 2 LEDs
* 90 min 43% 2 LEDs
* 120 min 51% 1 LEDs
* 150 min 61% 1 LEDs
* 180 min 70% 1 LEDs
* 185 minutes 1 LED on the battery started flashing
* 210 min 78% and the battery was dead
Here are some common devices and the amount of mAh of capacity they have when they are fully charged. This is just to give you an impression of how much energy it takes to charge your smart device:
* iPhone 4 battery 1,420 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 4S battery 1,432 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 2 battery 6,944 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 3 battery 11,560 mAh battery capacity
* Kindle Fire battery 4400 mAh capacity
* Kindle Keyboard battery 1750 mAh capacity
* iPhone 5 is 3.8 VDC at 5.45 Wh = 1434 mAh battery
* iPad 4 battery is 11,486 mAh 3.7 VDC at 42.5 Wh
* iPad Mini battery is 4490 mAh at 3.72 VDC 16.7 Wh
When using an external battery you have to allow approximately 30 % of the battery capacity will be lost to heat, voltage conversion, powering the batteries electronics and the electronics of your electronics device's charging circuits. In addition you have to consider that your device is not truly off like a cell phone is still connected to the WIFI and phone networks and probably receiving emails, etc.
Real world examples of charging capability with this battery pack:
* iPhone 4 or 5 approximately 5.12 full charges out of a fully charged Jackery Giant 10400 mAh battery pack
* iPad 2 approximately 105% of a full charge
* iPad 3 or 4 approximately 63% of a full charge
* iPad Mini approximately 162% of a full charge
* Kindle Fire approximately 166% of a full charge
* A normal estimated usable storage is 70% of capacity or .70 * 10,400 mAh = 7,280 mAh charging capacity available for your electronic devices is considered normal for these styles of battery packs.
* In my testing I was able to use approximately 7282.8 mAh of capacity or roughly 70% of the 10,400 mAh capacity. This is a good result.
I received a sample product for evaluation and I promised to provide a fair and honest review.
The power pack is compact and easy to travel with. It has some weight to it but it certainly isn't too heavy to be easily portable. Charging it is simple, as is operation. The single button makes powering the pack on and off easy. The flashlight is a nice option, although it's not that bright and unlikely to be used by most. It could certainly be handy for those camping.
The pack charged my iPhone and Apple Watch each night without issue and still had plenty of power left even after a couple days in the woods. With the iPhone plugged into the 2.1A port, charging is faster than it'd be from your typical iPhone charger (the higher amperage is closer to the iPad charger), while still charging the Apple Watch in the 1A port at standard speed.
A great combination of size, power, and price, this power pack is a great blend of all the things you should look for. I'm very happy with this pack and highly recommend it to anyone looking for more power on the go.
Update- 5/17, had to update to 5 stars with no hesitation. This saved my life and sanity on my trip. I literally forgot to charge my phone and camera one night, got to the remote location, and only had this. It not only charged both, it charged 2 other phones and a camera. And it was much faster than I anticipated. (not light speed, but definitely fast enough that I didn't freak out missing pictures)
I think I might have recharged this device one time in 4 days and it never let me down. Even when I was charging it directly, I had stuff plugged into it, and it still charged itself and the items! I gave this item a huge workout. It worked so well, my travel partners each bought their own as soon as we got back. I don't give a lot of glowing reviews, but I loved this.